UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

7 minutes ago, DanesRGood said:

I'm on espn+ on my laptop (watching Giants and Mets on TV) and it's working.  It is streaming but says "Your event is currently in a weather delay"

Who is your TV subscriber set too? When you log into ESPN+ for the first time, it asks you to pick a provider. Once I pick YouTube TV, it doesn't work for me. So whether or not you pay for plus doesn't matter...

EDIT: It's official. YouTube TV is no longer allowed access to ESPN3 content. Confirmed this on many sites, etc. after a Google search. This is absolutely ridiculous. I'm waiting for YouTube TV chat support right now.

Edited by Eli

7 minutes ago, Eli said:

Who is your TV subscriber set too? When you log into ESPN+ for the first time, it asks you to pick a provider. Once I pick YouTube TV, it doesn't work for me. So whether or not you pay for plus doesn't matter...

EDIT: It's official. YouTube TV is no longer allowed access to ESPN3 content. Confirmed this on many sites, etc. after a Google search. This is absolutely ridiculous. I'm waiting for YouTube TV chat support right now.

This blows...were last years AE MBB games ESPN+ or 3...I can't remember.

It was a mix. I would say 50% were on ESPN3. This is a HUGE blow to our ability to watch our Danes...already pay $50/mo for YouTube. Looks like another $40/mo will be needed for Sling...so now we're at $90. Might as well just get the good ol Spectrum TV package like the good ol days and become a un-cable cutter.

Mind blowing that UA can't stream their own programs games. It's about to be 2020!

2 minutes ago, Eli said:

It was a mix. I would say 50% were on ESPN3. This is a HUGE blow to our ability to watch our Danes...already pay $50/mo for YouTube. Looks like another $40/mo will be needed for Sling...so now we're at $90. Might as well just get the good ol Spectrum TV package like the good ol days and become a un-cable cutter.

Mind blowing that UA can't stream their own programs games. It's about to be 2020!

They don't have rights at Cent Mich.

1 minute ago, Eli said:

It's not about UA streaming their own stuff because they do for many events. The deal is with the conferences for ESPN to stream the games.  I don't think there is much they can do.

I am logged in with Spectrum.

Edited by DanesRGood

Why don't they just call the game at this point? It's 2 hrs late. Flip a coin and winner wins the game...it's about the best chance Gattuso has anyway.

Fair enough on the conference dictating who we use for streaming. Wish they'd step up to the plate then and get caa.tv working properly.

Anyone here have Sling TV Orange + Blue? I'll subsidize your subscription if you provide me access just so I can use your login on WatchESPN in order to get ESPN3 to load (for all of FB and MBB season). It has to be Orange + Blue which allows for 4 screens (Orange alone is 1 screen and Blue alone is 3 but only Orange has ESPN3...lol)...and you might also have to be in a similar geographical area as me (so Halfmoon/Clifton Park) as I think they check that.

Edited by Eli