UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I see that folks are REALLY pumped for this season. Reminder folks, media day is tomorrow and before this program was run into the ground, we all looked forward to this day. 

For those that still give a $iena...here is some information with schedule etc. 

https://caasports.com/news/2019/7/15/media-day-kicks-off-2019-caa-football-season.aspx

Thanks GG...lol

giphy.gif 

Edited by Clickclack
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, BestDaneSinceHamlet said:

Picked.   Dead.   Last.    Wow 

Why are you shocked...? Dead last by a big margin...LMAO...year what, 6?

What a complete embarrassment! Zero respect...laughingstock of the CAA. 

Edited by Clickclack

So, I took the summer off from the forum and certain individuals...but it looks like the more things change, the more they stay the same. Dead last?

I should have cancelled all of my tickets instead of just giving up one.

Can't wait to see how certain individuals on here spin this disaster.

#FIREGATTUSO

4 minutes ago, Eli said:

So, I took the summer off from the forum and certain individuals...but it looks like the more things change, the more they stay the same. Dead last?

I should have cancelled all of my tickets instead of just giving up one.

Can't wait to see how certain individuals on here spin this disaster.

#FIREGATTUSO

It's not where you are picked but where you finish...but this is laughable. I mean dead last by a country mile! What a disaster LOL!

Have to assume this is result of how awful and horrendous the recruiting has been for many years now. They can't find one CAA level QB, the most critical position in football. The roster is really really weak at so many positions but this is mildly shocking just how little other coaches and media think of the "talent" in the program. 

Brutal!

Edited by Clickclack

1 minute ago, Dane96 said:

Well, if our AD bases this year's performance / evaluation of where we were picked and where we ended up, that would be troubling.  Meaning, if we finish 8th, I won't be happy.

When GG comes screeching to the finish line in 10th or 9th spot Benson is going to be like...wow...incredible, you beat all expectations...let's re-up this man for another 5. 

LMAO