UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

19-20 MBB Pre-Season articles and Expectations

2 hours ago, Eli said:

Just like every year hah

Seems a tad low considering some national publications have us a solid second behind UVM.  Guess that's why they play the games. Let's prove the coaches wrong and go 16-0 lol.😜

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We might be better but it's going to be a tough conference and we're going to have to earn it. 

I tend to think Hartford is going to be better than their picked.

UML is always better than picked.

Stony Brook is a big question mark with a new coach and without Yeboah. If Yeboah stayed I'm guessing they would have been #2. They weren't a work of art on offense last year but were big and physical and defended. If Latimer makes a big leap then they'll be in good shape.

11 hours ago, Dane Pound said:

Another Story from Kelly about the potential playing group - https://dailygazette.com/article/2019/10/17/rotation-taking-shape-for-ualbany-men-s-basketball

Probably not a surprise:

Clark

Healy

Rizzuto

Lauderdale

Lulka

de Sousa

Hansen

It appears Hutcheson may slide into this group as well giving us 9. Fingers crossed on JoJo. 

So rotation would be

PG - Clark/Jojo

SG - Healy/Rizzuto/Hutcheson

SF - Rizzuto/DeSousa/Hutcheson

PF - Hansen/Lauderdale/DeSousa

C - Lulka/Hansen/Lauderdale

If JoJo is ruled out for the year...then I think you'll see Healy drop down to point with increased minutes at the 2 for Rizzuto and increased minutes for DeSousa at the 3. 

Edited by Clickclack

8 hours ago, Clickclack said:

It appears Hutcheson may slide into this group as well giving us 9. Fingers crossed on JoJo. 

So rotation would be

PG - Clark/Jojo

SG - Healy/Rizzuto/Hutcheson

SF - Rizzuto/DeSousa/Hutcheson

PF - Hansen/Lauderdale/DeSousa

C - Lulka/Hansen/Lauderdale

If JoJo is ruled out for the year...then I think you'll see Healy drop down to point with increased minutes at the 2 for Rizzuto and increased minutes for DeSousa at the 3. 

I'd have to think JoJo would come back slowly if he's able to play this year. He hasn't practiced and still will be coming off some kind of surgery.

Shafer is in a similar boat. I think he's be sidelined for a while so he'll have to make an impression but he has time.