UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Last Up: L (38-35) @ Monmouth
Next Up: vs Lafayette (0-3)
Time/Date: 9/21/19 @ 3:30PM EST
TV/Streaming: FloSports ($7.99/mo)
Local Radio: TBD

Last week was an aberration. Got jumped on early, fought back, only to lose in classic Gattuso fashion. The ONLY bright spot was the fact that Undercuffler has shown he can make throws...but he had a TON of mental mistakes and the idiot coaching staff had a freshmen QB throw the ball 53 times (IDIOTS!).

2019-09-16-14-46-21-UAlbany-CAA-Stats-Co

Edited by Eli

20 hours ago, Clickclack said:

Really unsure if I'm gonna come back to any more games until Gattuso is fired. We'll see how I feel closer to game day. 

Clickclack, I know how you feel.  I have been a season ticket holder for ever.    I saw my first UAlbany Football game at club status.  I decided to renew my season after the CMU game and my spouse's encouragement, who did not want me having regrets after watching 50 years UAlbany Football 🏈.

The good news is Lafayette game is a W!!! They lose and the season is over and an overhaul with staff should follow right after. The better news is, should they win, is the next two games much like last weekends game are very winnable games. Wm & Mary and Richmond are also deemed weaker opponents in the CAA. Rhode Island and UNH are also winnable games. Maine, Delaware and Towson not so much. SBU does not impress me either.

The Good:   QB situation and receivers (once Dev Holmes starts to pick things up again)  looks good for the  future. The RBs are fine.  Mofor gained 100 yards Saturday. They need to incorporate the TE's more I totally agree with everyone on this forum. Easier schedule.

The Bad: The D is letting this team down. Every time UA tied the score they could not make a stop. It appears Monmouth scored every time they touched the ball. One effin stop and we win this game end of story. Lack of TE's a problem. FG kicker is a liability it seems. OL is not as good as I assumed they would be this year.

While this staff is employed I will never bash them as others on this forum do. It doesn't help create  change, it keeps me from wanting to come to the board. We get it !!! People want GG fired. Its exhausting to read the same $iena over and over just stated a different way. Two year of this. WE GET IT.  If they lose Saturday they probably release him after the game ends. While the Monmouth game should of been won I think people are selling Monmouth short. They were far superior to Bryant and are expected to finish second in the Big South and make another playoff push. In the end this loss should not have happened. Lets get to 2-2 and get through the weaker games before being too harsh. The upside is as bad as we played Saturday we still had a chance to win. Clean up the turnovers, get better production from the TE's and run block better. Clearly they pass protect fine Cuff threw for 400 yards or something like that.

And for those who said we were lucky for some of the big plays in the Bryant game that is utter horse $iena. in this game you make the breaks happen or you don't.

Lets go Purple 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, MRuler 79 said:

The good news is Lafayette game is a W!!! They lose and the season is over and an overhaul with staff should follow right after. The better news is, should they win, is the next two games much like last weekends game are very winnable games. Wm & Mary and Richmond are also deemed weaker opponents in the CAA. Rhode Island and UNH are also winnable games. Maine, Delaware and Towson not so much. SBU does not impress me either.

The Good:   QB situation and receivers (once Dev Holmes starts to pick things up again)  looks good for the  future. The RBs are fine.  Mofor gained 100 yards Saturday. They need to incorporate the TE's more I totally agree with everyone on this forum. Easier schedule.

The Bad: The D is letting this team down. Every time UA tied the score they could not make a stop. It appears Monmouth scored every time they touched the ball. One effin stop and we win this game end of story. Lack of TE's a problem. FG kicker is a liability it seems. OL is not as good as I assumed they would be this year.

While this staff is employed I will never bash them as others on this forum do. It doesn't help create  change, it keeps me from wanting to come to the board. We get it !!! People want GG fired. Its exhausting to read the same $iena over and over just stated a different way. Two year of this. WE GET IT.  If they lose Saturday they probably release him after the game ends. While the Monmouth game should of been won I think people are selling Monmouth short. They were far superior to Bryant and are expected to finish second in the Big South and make another playoff push. In the end this loss should not have happened. Lets get to 2-2 and get through the weaker games before being too harsh. The upside is as bad as we played Saturday we still had a chance to win. Clean up the turnovers, get better production from the TE's and run block better. Clearly they pass protect fine Cuff threw for 400 yards or something like that.

And for those who said we were lucky for some of the big plays in the Bryant game that is utter horse $iena. in this game you make the breaks happen or you don't.

Lets go Purple 

LOL...what? (bolded part)

I'll go on record that if he doesn't win a single game the rest of the year, he will be back next season. This school will NOT eat that much money. *grumble grumble grumble Benson *middle finger* grumble grumble. 

As of this morning, Albany is ranked 189 in Sagarin rankings, Lafayette is 226. A nail-biter at home or loss should result in program suspension *tsk tsk* but seriously if somehow we lose this, will be the worst loss in Gattuso's disastrous tenure. 

Edited by Clickclack

• Eli changed the title to Game #4: 9/21/19 - 3:30PM vs Lafayette