UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

After week 4  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, HOF2013 said:

You and your buddies THINK you have a clue.  You don't!   And again I am NOT your dude, even in your dreams.   Why don't you and your buddies give it a rest.  All you can do is bitch and bitch and bitch.   BTY FB returned to UA 50 years ago not 80 or 90.  Like I said , no clue.  If guys have left it may be because they get tired of all the negativity from you guys.  Even the few new guys who post say the same thing to you and your buddies.  Get over it.  Watch the team, support the team and program or DON'T.   Stop constantly bitching.  Some folks come here to have creative conversations and NOT listen to a bunch of snowflakes bitch every week.

Says the guy who complains about the complainers. So rich. You have a screw loose man as you're the one getting angry and cussing because PAYING customers have a varying opinion on things. I suggest you just stop opening threads that are started by people like me, Click, etc. It'll be better for your (evidently very fragile) mental health. This applies to anyone else who feels that some posts from certain people here are beating a dead horse or whatever. Welcome to the internet and forums. That's how it works. You ignore what you don't want to read and then you don't need to cry like a teenage girl about people who 'don't know anything' lol. It's a pretty beautiful thing when you have the power to click or not click on things.No one is holding a gun to your head telling you that you need to read my posts. It's very empowering. You should try it.

So, with no respect at all, go pound salt.

Edited by Eli

On 9/23/2019 at 6:49 PM, Clickclack said:

So much winning... 

There's a new wrinkle to the Dev Holmes departure...should hit soon and again flies in the face of what the program is publicly saying. There's "receipts" on this one...HOF you better hurry up and get new talking points from GG. 

Edited by Clickclack
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gattuso is a piece of work. "Wish him well" out of one side of his mouth and then from the other side he prevents the kid from actually moving on...in order to screw him. This scrub is such a petty loser. I can't wait to be rid of him. I hope, for the sake of the school's long term health years from now, that something of the Patsos variety happens and he can be fired for cause so we don't owe him a dime. And I hope Benson goes with him for allowing said situation to occur.

17 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

"...we wish him the best of luck"

giphy.gif

Kid is a distraction, a cray baby and weak millennial who was to small, couldn't contribute etc. Kid asks to leave and just disengage from program...I know what we'll do, let's really stick it to him. 

637337.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=15800

Note the paragraph that says the request usually comes from the school that the athlete is considering transferring to.  Just speculation but maybe he’s going to Villanova - he committed there previously.

13 minutes ago, Eli said:

Gattuso is a piece of work. "Wish him well" out of one side of his mouth and then from the other side he prevents the kid from actually moving on...in order to screw him. This scrub is such a petty loser. I can't wait to be rid of him. I hope, for the sake of the school's long term health years from now, that something of the Patsos variety happens and he can be fired for cause so we don't owe him a dime. And I hope Benson goes with him for allowing said situation to occur.

He can still move on, go JUCO or sit a year. Sitting will give him an opportunity to learn playbook etc. but this seems at least mildly vindictive unless there was tampering or something. I guess we'll see how the appeal goes. 

Whatever the cause, the full story, etc, he's gone. Time to move on for 2019. We do not know the whole story. Dev Holmes is in the rear view mirror. Bottom line for me remains: Run a clean program and WIN! Get dirty or lose at the current pace and you need to go. Whatever his shortcomings, I have to believe that GG would have been quite happy with a productive, dangerous and happy Dev Holmes. How it all went sour, I don't know. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jimbo said:

Whatever the cause, the full story, etc, he's gone. Time to move on for 2019. We do not know the whole story. Dev Holmes is in the rear view mirror. Bottom line for me remains: Run a clean program and WIN! Get dirty or lose at the current pace and you need to go. Whatever his shortcomings, I have to believe that GG would have been quite happy with a productive, dangerous and happy Dev Holmes. How it all went sour, I don't know. 

Thanks for keeping real and understandable.

According to interviews in the paper, GG said he has never granted the one time exception, so he was just being consistent. I’ve gotta take him at his word on that. I’d really like to see an end in this forum to personal attacks, either on other forum members or on the coaching staff/AD.  I agree with DanesRGood....it’s no longer fun to read.  

I'm still waiting to see what happens which is why I have not been posting on the Football side. I think people are upset with the program.  And rightfully so. It's a message board. It's kind of made for complaining (kind of). If I dont like something I dont read it . Same as in life. 

These are 2 big games . I still have no idea how good or bad this team is. But we will find out very shortly. Then we can make our determination pretty definitively.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1