UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Last Up: W (39-31) vs William & Mary
Next Up: @ Richmond
Time/Date: 10/5/19 @ 2PM EST
TV/Streaming: FloSports ($7.99/mo)
Local Radio: TBD

Team started out quite poorly in the first half with player mistakes and coaching mistakes all over the place but after halftime, something changed and it changed drastically. Team was flying up and down the field on offense, limiting mistakes and the defense started making plays.

I'm not sure what happened at halftime, but we need more of that. The CAA isn't Bryant and Lafayette. If we play like we did in the first half, we're going to lose EVERY CAA game left on our schedule.

Solid effort by the team all around and kudos to everyone, including coaches. The TE sneak at the goal line worked to perfection again today. I still wish we'd use the middle of the field more though.

2019-09-29-22-42-36-UAlbany-CAA-Stats-Co

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1

After one CAA game, my spreadsheet is looking much better. Most notably, our performance in both redzones. I've noticed that all year...teams (be it Bryant or W&M) move the ball on us at will between the 20's but once it gets to the redzone, we become a wall.

2019-09-29-22-42-36-UAlbany-CAA-Stats-Co

26 minutes ago, Eli said:

Does anyone know if this FloSports thing offers replay? Got some stuff to do tomorrow and don't know if I'll be available at 2PM to watch the game.

Yes. It is not a very good services overall though. I don't know if it's UAs video feed that is the problem or the way flosports streams it but it's glitchy, skippy, audio drops sometimes.  But you can watch replays.  I have no idea why they would choose that over ESPN+ unless it's a lot cheaper for the schools or the conference.  I've watched several games on there and it's workable.

I don't get why it's so hard for these IT groups to do things properly. I'd be ashamed to put up a service or product with the issues you guys mention. It's freakin 2019. Hell, I streamed some games to YouTube from my personal PC in a matter of like 10 minutes with only a slight delay in audio and video, but otherwise not a single glitch.

• Like 1

• Eli changed the title to Game #6: 10/5/19 - 2PM @ Richmond