UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Purple and Gold Game - 10/12 @12:30pm

That was fun. Curious to see a box score for that game.

Rian Carter made himself know pretty quickly. Hansen is really good. I like the combo of him and Malachi. They seemed to play well off each other.

Rizzuto was EVERYWHERE.

Didn't see Lauderdale or Jojo Anderson play and I'm still not sure who you would start. .

10 minutes ago, Dane Pound said:

That was fun. Curious to see a box score for that game.

Rian Carter made himself know pretty quickly. Hansen is really good. I like the combo of him and Malachi. They seemed to play well off each other.

Rizzuto was EVERYWHERE.

Didn't see Lauderdale or Jojo Anderson play and I'm still not sure who you would start. .

Lauderdale played a bit. JoJo is hurt so you won't see him. Same for Shafer.

Carter was insane. Don't know where Brown found him, but WOW.

3 minutes ago, Eli said:

I guess I missed that. Admittedly, I was watching Hansen much of the time.

French looked bigger, stronger and more aggressive. Still going to be a tough time finding minutes in that front court.

15 minutes ago, Eli said:

Schafer played a little. Lauderdale didn't see much of the floor in the second half. Probably still recovering. It was nice seeing Fruscio get 4 or 5 minutes.

Not hard to see why Rizzuto has been hurt. Kid was diving everywhere and very involved. Rian definitely impressed. Hit a few threes and made some extremely impressive passes. 

I was surprised we didn't see Hansen playing more inside. He took a bunch of threes, and  not sure I saw him post up once. He was impressive though.

Clark and Healy both played well.