UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

4 hours ago, Clickclack said:

Yeah except I know for a fact they read this board...folks can post what they want. I thought we've been through this with you!

Not sure how anybody would know unless they talked to them about it.   I was told by Benson that he does NOT read the posts here. I did ask him.  So the best idea is to bitch about yet another issue you guys have but NOT actually talk to those who MIGHT be able to help with it.  Makes sense to me>>>>.............................

51 minutes ago, HOF2013 said:

Not sure how anybody would know unless they talked to them about it.   I was told by Benson that he does NOT read the posts here. I did ask him.  So the best idea is to bitch about yet another issue you guys have but NOT actually talk to those who MIGHT be able to help with it.  Makes sense to me>>>>.............................

Go pound salt homie.

1 hour ago, HOF2013 said:

I bet your right, Benson probably does not read this board,  however I'm not 100 percent sure but I think he meant certain people in the atheltic department read this board. 

And again your right,  if your not going to address it with the right people then nothing will get done. However I tend to believe this is a message board where fans can voice their opinion. 

My wife and I (both albany alumni) used to give what I would say is very good money to the atheltic department (in the thousands per year). However in recent years we have had several issues with them. (Which we have tried to address). Unfortunately we have dropped our contributions significantly because we dont believe in the direction of the athletic department and their decisions as a whole. 

Getting back to football the coaching staff has done a nice job this year definitely exceeding my expectations.  Hopefully it will continue !!!!

Edited by UA1882
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HOF2013 said:

How do you know we don’t talk to them about it? I’ve sent multiple emails over the years and have had a phone convo and sit down with them.  In this particular case I’m letting it slide for Homecoming 2019, but if it occurs again you can rest assured they will be hearing from me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, HOF2013 said:

Again, you seem to have a really hard time disengaging from this forum. Athletic department personnel ABSOLUTELY read this forum, I know because I've asked (not Benson) and was told it's regularly monitored. This forum is an avenue to provide at times the most unvarnished opinion of the job they are doing or not doing by the most ardent supporters. 

Quite frankly, you need to some ass-balm for your chapped ass...any time someone says anything here that you deem as critical, you fly off the handle and start lecturing people on what to post where, when and to whom to address it. It doesn't fit in that tiny brain of yours that this forum is for the fans to exchange opinions, ideas, complaints, praise (of which there has been plenty this season for GG and staff/team) hopes etc. You are a complete snowflake who's constantly on here trying to police what people say. God forbid people commiserate among themselves. 

DP, can you please provide written instructions for HOF on how to block posts or people he doesn't want to read so we can dispense with this BS?

Edited by Clickclack

• Eli changed the title to Game #8: 10/19/19 - 3:30PM vs Rhode Island