UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2 hours ago, nysteve661 said:

That's true.  In fact we can give 100% focus on mens BB next week instead of 50/50 if football was making a playoff run.  

5 different Danes team could be at home this week plus football and field hockey in the road. I could see each of the 5 at home

On 11/2/2019 at 9:57 PM, mainejeff said:

I'm glad that this "bad" Maine team beat your "good" Albany team. :huh:

Albany LOST the game.  Gave it up.   Maine did NOT win it.  Sorry!!   That plus getting away with constant pass interference also had something to do with it my friend. 

On 11/3/2019 at 5:02 PM, Eli said:

Cause thats 98% of our passing game with 3-4 passes over the middle sprinkled in.

Undercuffler said that he changed the play at the line on that call.  They were ready to jump it all night!!!!   

21 hours ago, Clickclack said:

Lol... The gift that keeps on giving. 

Absolutely what happened.  Turnovers killed UA, end of story, so we lost the game. Happens all the time.  The other team gets credit BUT they did not win the game!  Exactly how we beat RI by the way - turnovers.  RI lost that game as much as we won it. Sitting on your ass in the stands for years or in front of a TV does NOT give you understanding of the game, offensive schemes, defensive schemes. blocking scheme, secondary coverages or anything else.    Be a fan and keep bitching like you always do but do not pretend you know about the game.   BTW they WERE interfering on almost every pass play.  Makes it easier to stop a good passing offense and is just helped by officials who don't do a proper job.  It is a part of the game BUT it affected our game greatly!!!  Accept it , believe it, say BS about me; doesn't change a thing.  

1 hour ago, HOF2013 said:

Sitting on your ass in the stands for years or in front of a TV does NOT give you understanding of the game, offensive schemes, defensive schemes. blocking scheme, secondary coverages or anything else.    

I've stayed out of your squabbles but this statement couldn't be anymore absurd.  Sorry man. It's just wrong. Have a great night. 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, HOF2013 said:

Sitting on your ass in the stands for years or in front of a TV does NOT give you understanding of the game, offensive schemes, defensive schemes. blocking scheme, secondary coverages or anything else.

Why do you fly off the handle so easily? No one even said anything to you.

I had a much different post posted but I'll edit it. DP, how long are we going to let this charade go on? I'll say it again, this place was pretty damn harmonious as forums go until this guy appeared. Can we send him packing once and for all? Please?

Edited by Eli
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, HOF2013 said:

Absolutely what happened.  Turnovers killed UA, end of story, so we lost the game. Happens all the time.  The other team gets credit BUT they did not win the game!  Exactly how we beat RI by the way - turnovers.  RI lost that game as much as we won it. Sitting on your ass in the stands for years or in front of a TV does NOT give you understanding of the game, offensive schemes, defensive schemes. blocking scheme, secondary coverages or anything else.    Be a fan and keep bitching like you always do but do not pretend you know about the game.   BTW they WERE interfering on almost every pass play.  Makes it easier to stop a good passing offense and is just helped by officials who don't do a proper job.  It is a part of the game BUT it affected our game greatly!!!  Accept it , believe it, say BS about me; doesn't change a thing.  

*sore loser alert up above* 

CleverSleepyAustralianshelduck-small.gif

Edited by Clickclack
  • Thanks 1

No matter what the sport is "turnovers are killers"!!! But no matter what the sport fans think that turnovers just happen no they are usually caused by things the defense is doing or appear to be doing!!! Maine WON - Albany lost, everything else is an excuse of some sort.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Patch said:

No matter what the sport is "turnovers are killers"!!! But no matter what the sport fanatics think that turnovers just happen and rarely give the opposition credit for making their team uncomfortable or rushed and anxious. Very few turnovers are truly unforced. They are forced directly or indirectly by things the defense is doing or appear to be doing. Just a thought so we can stop making excuses. To me Maine won the mental battle and the war and by the way we lost.

Exactly!!!! Preach Patch....to suggest that the reason Maine won was because of officials is laughable..I don't even understand what it means to "give credit" but the other team "didn't win the game"?

I mean the score was 47-31 them...no? Listen, English is my second language but if I'm reading that right, they did win the game. I can't even fathom the mental gymnastics it took to author that pile of crap. And then to yet again lecture the board about how we are all retarded and don't know football is beyond the pale. Surprising he's not breaking down film on ESPN or SEC network but slumming it with the peasants on the UA message board. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4471512

Edited by Clickclack

Some people take all the good that comes their way as well earned and deserved but all that goes against them as unearned by their opponents. They have to realize it's not all about 1 team in a game that involves 2 teams.

Maine scored 47 points that's a $$$$load, I guess most was given to them by us - their defense wasn't on the field.

We worked hard and earned all of our 31..

Therefore no way did Maine  win. 😂😂😂,

47pts WOW.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Patch said:

Some people take all the good that comes their way as well earned and deserved but all that goes against them as unearned by their opponents. They have to realize it's not all about 1 team in a game that involves 2 teams.

Maine scored 47 points that's a $$$$load, I guess most was given to them by us - their defense wasn't on the field.

We worked hard and earned all of our 31..

Therefore no way did Maine  win. 😂😂😂,

47pts WOW.

Have you played football before? If the answer isn't YES...well, see gif below. Everyone knows you need to be a pro or semi-pro in order to properly distinguish when you won or lost the game, irrespective of final score. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Clickclack

14 hours ago, Eli said:

Why do you fly off the handle so easily? No one even said anything to you.

I had a much different post posted but I'll edit it. DP, how long are we going to let this charade go on? I'll say it again, this place was pretty damn harmonious as forums go until this guy appeared. Can we send him packing once and for all? Please?

Why do you keep asking this stupid question, he hasn't broken any forum rules regardless of the laughable content of many of his posts. No reason to run someone because they make no sense. 

• Eli changed the title to Game #9: 11/2/19 - 3:30PM vs Maine