UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Parking & Tailgating @ UAlbany: Suggestions, Complaints and Concerns

cwdickens

Click wasn't the one who voiced the concern (and the person who did wasn't off topic). 

People need to give it a rest and stop crying about off topic posts. Or telling people what they can and can't post, when and where. 

IT. IS. HOW. EVERY. FORUM. KNOWN. TO. MAN. WORKS. 

Ridiculous. 😐

Edited by Eli

13 hours ago, Eli said:

Click wasn't the one who voiced the concern (and the person who did wasn't off topic). 

People need to give it a rest and stop crying about off topic posts. Or telling people what they can and can't post, when and where. 

IT. IS. HOW. EVERY. FORUM. KNOWN. TO. MAN. WORKS. 

Ridiculous. 😐

My concern was game specific. It happened at the homecoming game and that was against URI.  I don’t like the idea of starting new topics to discuss anything but football specific items if it can be included in the thread. I mean are we gonna start a new topic if the beer is warm and the pizza cold? 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, jimbo said:

My concern was game specific. It happened at the homecoming game and that was against URI.  I don’t like the idea of starting new topics to discuss anything but football specific items if it can be included in the thread. I mean are we gonna start a new topic if the beer is warm and the pizza cold? 

Seriously. These new guys are starting to get old. Forum was largely harmonious until a few of the more recent members joined (and that is a FACT). Getting tired of being told what I can and can't post about.

Edited by Eli

2 minutes ago, Eli said:

Seriously. These new guys are starting to get old. Forum was largely harmonious until a few of the more recent members joined. Getting tired of being told what I can and can't post about.

Listen, if one steps out and takes the time to start a thread calling another poster out and even BOLDING the post, at minimum at least try to address your post at the correct party. 

Embarrassing effort by cwDICKens

8 hours ago, Clickclack said:

Listen, if one steps out and takes the time to start a thread calling another poster out and even BOLDING the post, at minimum at least try to address your post at the correct party. 

Embarrassing effort by cwDICKens

You are only embarrassing yourself.

36 minutes ago, cwdickens said:

Well, someone has allowed an individual to carryon without the regard for others.

Wait a minute... You started a thread attacking me personally for something someone else said and now act like a baby instead of admitting your mistake? You can't possibly be serious. Is there something wrong with you? I'm just wondering. 

I'm a big boy and can take and dish criticism but but this? What mental condition afflicts you? 

Edited by Clickclack

1 hour ago, Dane Pound said:

There was a time when the forum was harmonious?

Dp, I'm not sure what I did wrong... I didn't complain about any parking issues. In fact I've praised Gattuso numerous times over the last few games and publicly states the heat on his seat should be turned down. What on earth is going on here? 

I litterally states that the parking thing doesn't bother me and yet still get dragged through the mud with this slanderous thread. I stated a fact that they used to over book sefcu lot without any further commentary. 

Wow... Lol. This thread is amazing. 

Edited by Clickclack