Jump to content



UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cwdickens

Parking & Tailgating @ UAlbany: Suggestions, Complaints and Concerns

Recommended Posts

I hope Click Clack can find his way here with his concerns.  Why we carry on about things not related to the topic is beyond me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Click wasn't the one who voiced the concern (and the person who did wasn't off topic). 

People need to give it a rest and stop crying about off topic posts. Or telling people what they can and can't post, when and where. 

IT. IS. HOW. EVERY. FORUM. KNOWN. TO. MAN. WORKS. 

Ridiculous. 😐

Edited by Eli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, cwdickens said:

I hope Click Clack can find his way here with his concerns.  Why we carry on about things not related to the topic is beyond me.

Excuse me? I'm going to assume you were drunk when you started this topic. 

Edited by Clickclack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Eli said:

Click wasn't the one who voiced the concern (and the person who did wasn't off topic). 

People need to give it a rest and stop crying about off topic posts. Or telling people what they can and can't post, when and where. 

IT. IS. HOW. EVERY. FORUM. KNOWN. TO. MAN. WORKS. 

Ridiculous. 😐

My concern was game specific. It happened at the homecoming game and that was against URI.  I don’t like the idea of starting new topics to discuss anything but football specific items if it can be included in the thread. I mean are we gonna start a new topic if the beer is warm and the pizza cold? 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, jimbo said:

My concern was game specific. It happened at the homecoming game and that was against URI.  I don’t like the idea of starting new topics to discuss anything but football specific items if it can be included in the thread. I mean are we gonna start a new topic if the beer is warm and the pizza cold? 

Seriously. These new guys are starting to get old. Forum was largely harmonious until a few of the more recent members joined (and that is a FACT). Getting tired of being told what I can and can't post about.
 

Edited by Eli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eli said:

Seriously. These new guys are starting to get old. Forum was largely harmonious until a few of the more recent members joined. Getting tired of being told what I can and can't post about.
 

Listen, if one steps out and takes the time to start a thread calling another poster out and even BOLDING the post, at minimum at least try to address your post at the correct party. 

Embarrassing effort by cwDICKens

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Clickclack said:

Excuse me? I'm going to assume you were drunk when you started this topic. 

Please Clickclack, no need to humor me with your civility.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Clickclack said:

Listen, if one steps out and takes the time to start a thread calling another poster out and even BOLDING the post, at minimum at least try to address your post at the correct party. 

Embarrassing effort by cwDICKens

 

You are only embarrassing yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Dane Pound said:

There was a time when the forum was harmonious?

 

Well, someone has allowed an individual to carryon without the regard for others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, cwdickens said:

Well, someone has allowed an individual to carryon without the regard for others.

Wait a minute... You started a thread attacking me personally for something someone else said and now act like a baby instead of admitting your mistake? You can't possibly be serious. Is there something wrong with you? I'm just wondering. 

 

I'm a big boy and can take and dish criticism but but this? What mental condition afflicts you? 

Edited by Clickclack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dane Pound said:

There was a time when the forum was harmonious?

 

Dp, I'm not sure what I did wrong... I didn't complain about any parking issues. In fact I've praised Gattuso numerous times over the last few games and publicly states the heat on his seat should be turned down. What on earth is going on here? 

 

I litterally states that the parking thing doesn't bother me and yet still get dragged through the mud with this slanderous thread. I stated a fact that they used to over book sefcu lot without any further commentary. 

 

Wow... Lol. This thread is amazing. 

Edited by Clickclack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kikuria said:

I like football

I like winning football. The other type hurts... Last week's weeks have been a lot of fun. Let's keep it going Saturday 

Edited by Clickclack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

I like winning football. The other type hurts... 

Insert edit:

I like <winning> football

May my otherwise lame effort to lighten the mood not go down in flames 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...