UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Safe Space

jimbo

I am creating a new topic called Safe Place for all who are triggered by comments that may seem off topic, unduly harsh, comically uninformed, flat out stupid or boorishly bullying. So please self censor yourself.  Might I suggest discussing the latest sale at Aldi or perhaps whether there should be a left turn signal off of Western Ave. No politics, no sports, no fun......nothing! 

Allow me to start: who the heck designs a bathroom with about three dozen toilets and only puts in four hand dryers?!!? Discuss amongst yourselves...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, alum73 said:

Shouldn't this be in general same stuff?

If Pound so chooses....he can move.  Yeah, that wind! Mussed my ‘do too.  Should we start another thread to discuss topics that should be moved? I don’t know if that would be too controversial.  

Might be good day for golf ..... all you’d have to do is pop one up and BOOM! 300 yard drive.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Clickclack said:

What's up with the wind last night...booooooo. Had my hair all discombobulated...the few remaining strands. NOT HAPPY! Fire whomever is in charge of the wind machine up there. 

giphy.gif

And the leaves, don't forget the leaves. CAN WE STOP WITH THE LEAVES ALREADY!? Sheesh.

15 minutes ago, jimbo said:

If Pound so chooses....he can move.  Yeah, that wind! Mussed my ‘do too.  Should we start another thread to discuss topics that should be moved? I don’t know if that would be too controversial.  

Might be good day for golf ..... all you’d have to do is pop one up and BOOM! 300 yard drive.  

Into the wind...?? I didn't realize you had that type of power in you!

giphy.gif

Edited by Clickclack
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Apropos of nothing....I forgot to mention this. At a game earlier in the year...maybe URI...the UA dance team did a routine to a song in Spanish that included some raunchy misogynistic lyrics (according to my interpreter). Wonder if Pres. Rodriguez was paying attention? Def not family friendly. 

• Like 1

Just for chuckles....MIT is in the D3 football playoffs. Check out their roster page. A quick count came up with 33 engineering majors, a large number of computer science majors.  One or two economics and finance majors and some undecideds. Smart crew!

28 minutes ago, jimbo said:

Just for chuckles....MIT is in the D3 football playoffs. Check out their roster page. A quick count came up with 33 engineering majors, a large number of computer science majors.  One or two economics and finance majors and some undecideds. Smart crew!

They must engineer some impressive scoring drives.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...