UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

The other challen

10 minutes ago, reeder said:

If we win out, we’ll be in second place in the conference.  Don’t think the committee would leave out a second place CAA team.  

That said, some of the usual one bid leagues might end up with multiple bids.  In the NEC, if CCSU loses to Robert Morris or Duquesne, they might get an at large.  Also, if Kennesaw wins the rest of their games, they’ll end up second in the Big South behind Monmouth and they’d get an auto bid.  

Edited by reeder

1 hour ago, reeder said:

The other challen

That said, some of the usual one bid leagues might end up with multiple bids.  In the NEC, if CCSU loses to Robert Morris or Duquesne, they might get an at large.  Also, if Kennesaw wins the rest of their games, they’ll end up second in the Big South behind Monmouth and they’d get an auto bid.  

Ugh. Two of Kennesaw's wins were over NAIA schools and their schedule hasn't been impressive outside of them. Monmouth was the only decent team they've played.

2 hours ago, jimbo said:

I would like to make a prediction for tomorrow's game.....this is a lock....take it to the bank.....bet the farm.......it's gonna be FRIGGING FREEZING!!!!!!

I haven't decided if I'm going to go or not lol.

4 hours ago, UAalum72 said:

Will you still complain about the crowd?

I'm only considering not going because I can't guarantee that our piss poor AD will have hot chocolate on hand. It took me nearly an hour to buy two last game. And if anyone has the right to complain about the crowd it's me lol. I'm at nearly every game losing my voice and suffering the cold.

Edited by Eli

24 minutes ago, Eli said:

I'm only considering not going because I can't guarantee that our piss poor will have hot chocolate on hand. It took me nearly an hour to buy two last game. And if anyone has the right to complain about the crowd it's me lol. I'm at nearly every game losing my voice and suffering the cold.

Guys, Let's Crowd-fund a thermos for Eli

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Eli said:

I'm only considering not going because I can't guarantee that our piss poor will have hot chocolate on hand. It took me nearly an hour to buy two last game. And if anyone has the right to complain about the crowd it's me lol. I'm at nearly every game losing my voice and suffering the cold.

Make your own, bring it in a thermos so it stays hot!  Actually, can you even do that anymore?

36 minutes ago, DanesRGood said:

Make your own, bring it in a thermos so it stays hot!  Actually, can you even do that anymore?

35 minutes ago, DanesRGood said:

Didn't see this before posting mine. 

It's probably banned because it can be used as a weapon. The AD must think we're all a bunch of Myles Garrets lol.

I kid, I kid........or do I?

Edited by Eli
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, jimbo said:

Staying home (in the warmth) and bit the bullet for a month of Flosports.......so I lied.....

Same...kind of. I'll be watching on replay. If I'm going to freeze, I'm going to freeze making my yard look proper. Gotta do my final mow and leaf mulching.

Edited by Eli
  • Haha 1

• Eli changed the title to Game #11: 11/16/19 - 1:00PM vs New Hampshire