UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #12: 11/23/19 - 2:00PM @ Stony Brook [Regular Season Finale]

20 minutes ago, nysteve661 said:

If we beat SBU, then I think JMU, UA, and Villanova get bids.  Last season the CAA got in 6 teams and no one made it past the 2nd round, not a great showing.  Maine won a 1st round game and JMU won a 1st round game but was against Delaware causing a CAA team to make the 2nd round either way.

I think Maine made it to the semi finals last year. 

2 hours ago, UAalum72 said:

Stats Poll also has us out of the top 25 (28th ORV) with Monmouth 15, Kennesaw 16, Towson 19. Can''t leave it up to the committee.

Just outrageous at this point!!  What the hell.................................. Towsan still at 19??  I think if we played Monmouth 10 times we'd win 7 or more.

Edited by HOF2013

3 hours ago, UAalum72 said:

Stats Poll also has us out of the top 25 (28th ORV) with Monmouth 15, Kennesaw 16, Towson 19. Can''t leave it up to the committee.

Agreed, I’m fed up with the polls and pretty much everyone on AGS.  Let’s get the win this week and control our own destiny.

On 11/20/2019 at 3:51 PM, Eli said:

I see the game listed on SNY on YouTube TV as well at 2PM. Maybe I can cancel Flo sports now?

EDIT: Just cancelled. But I guess I'm paid up until 12/5 anyway.

YouTube TV?

SNY...  want to confirm I have the right channel.... are they broadcasting Mets talk right now?

Edited by uofalbany

• Eli changed the title to Game #12: 11/23/19 - 2:00PM @ Stony Brook [Regular Season Finale]