Jump to content



UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Eli

Game #13: 11/30/19 - 1:00PM vs Central Connecticut [FCS Playoffs Round 1]

Recommended Posts

Last Up: W (31-26) @ Stony Brook
Next Up: vs Central Connecticut (11-1, 7-0 in NEC)
Time/Date: 11/30/19 @ 1:00PM EST
TV/Streaming: ESPN3
Local Radio: TBD

Albany had a very successful regular season lead by a vastly improved and record setting offense quarterbacked by Jeff Undercuffler. As a result, Albany finally got into the playoffs as a CAA team and faces a familiar NEC foe in Central Connecticut.
 

2019-11-24-13-51-30-UAlbany-CAA-Stats-Co

Edited by Eli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's not kid ourselves.  CCSU is very good, and this will be a tough one.  Two huge story lines: Former Rival who likely feels slighted at 11-1 having to come to the CAA stadium; and Ryan McCarthy who was not given the job that Gattusso was named as Ford's successor.

One game at a time...and we need to be focused. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just happy to be in the playoffs. If you told me at the beginning of the year we'd be sitting here right now talkin about a home playoff game, I'd tell you that you're bananas. But here we are. The team and staff did a mostly great job this year so at this point, at least IMO, we're playing with house money. Hopefully we can win at least the first game, but this season is already a major home run so whatever happens happens.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eli said:

I'm just happy to be in the playoffs. If you told me at the beginning of the year we'd be sitting here right now talkin about a home playoff game, I'd tell you that you're bananas. But here we are. The team and staff did a mostly great job this year so at this point, at least IMO, we're playing with house money. Hopefully we can win at least the first game, but this season is already a major home run so whatever happens happens.

Would be disappointing to not beat CCSU at home and move on to Montana St.  Of course getting by MS means taking on the behemoth NDSU 😝😝. We can dream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UAalum72 said:

CCSU forum http://www.ccsufans.com/viewforum.php?f=2

Their 1st visit here since Casey Stadium was built

They think THEY get no respect and will come in and pound us............ Who knows.  Doubt it but it will likely be a tough game.  They pass a lot too.   Here are the teams they beat and the records of those teams: 4 -8 Fordham;  6-5 Merrimack;  1-11 Valparaiso;  7-5 Sacred Heart.;  3-7 Columbia;  0-10 LIU;  4-8 Bryant;  1-11 Wagner;  5-7 St Francis;  7-5 Robert Morris; and  6-5 Duquesne.   

Edited by HOF2013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Long term forecast looks to be a high of 35* but no rain.

Ticket information for non-season ticket holders: https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/BuyTickets.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=15800&_mode_=EVENT&SALE_TKT_EVENT_ID=1051504&SALE_TKT_PERFORMER_ID=164299&SALE_TKT_SALE_CATEGORIES_ID=244018&stage=seat_reservation

For season ticket holders: my regular seat was $25 + $15 for SEFCU parking.

Edited by Eli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eli said:

Long term forecast looks to be a high of 35* but no rain.

Ticket information for non-season ticket holders: https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/BuyTickets.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=15800&_mode_=EVENT&SALE_TKT_EVENT_ID=1051504&SALE_TKT_PERFORMER_ID=164299&SALE_TKT_SALE_CATEGORIES_ID=244018&stage=seat_reservation

For season ticket holders: my regular seat was $25 + $15 for SEFCU parking.

I no longer have season passes for football , but if the basketball game is at 10am, why not just go to the basketball game and stay in the Sefcu lot. You would save 15 dollars. I doubt they would try to tow cars an hour b4 kickoff. 

Edited by UA1882

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, UA1882 said:

I no longer have season passes for football , but if the basketball game is at 10am, why not just go to the basketball game and stay in the Sefcu lot. You would save 15 dollars. I doubt they would try to tow cars an hour b4 kickoff. 

They might force everyone to leave and then come back in. Regardless, I look at it as a $15 donation to UA sports. I've spent $15 on much dumber things in my 32 years on this planet lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Eli said:

They might force everyone to leave and then come back in. Regardless, I look at it as a $15 donation to UA sports. I've spent $15 on much dumber things in my 32 years on this planet lol.

Def not trying to hijack the thread with stupid posts but an average basketball game takes 2 hours. And let's say 15 minutes or so talking to people and u get to ur car at 12:15 . If they make cars go in and out 45 mins b4 kick off. It would be one of the stupidest things I have seen . WHAT A MINUTE . ITS UALBANY . OF COURSE THIS WILL HAPPEN. And u will miss the first quarter trying to get back into the lot . Lol . 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eli said:

Long term forecast looks to be a high of 35* but no rain.

Ticket information for non-season ticket holders: https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/BuyTickets.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=15800&_mode_=EVENT&SALE_TKT_EVENT_ID=1051504&SALE_TKT_PERFORMER_ID=164299&SALE_TKT_SALE_CATEGORIES_ID=244018&stage=seat_reservation

For season ticket holders: my regular seat was $25 + $15 for SEFCU parking.

Parking did not come up for me How did you get that?? I ALWAYS park in the SEFCU lot.

 

Edited by HOF2013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, HOF2013 said:

Parking did not come up for me How did you get that?? I ALWAYS park in the SEFCU lot.

 

It was at the bottom of the order page for my ticket. As an add-on. If not showing up for you, I'm sure Nate Mason can take care of it over the phone or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UA1882 said:

Def not trying to hijack the thread with stupid posts but an average basketball game takes 2 hours. And let's say 15 minutes or so talking to people and u get to ur car at 12:15 . If they make cars go in and out 45 mins b4 kick off. It would be one of the stupidest things I have seen . WHAT A MINUTE . ITS UALBANY . OF COURSE THIS WILL HAPPEN. And u will miss the first quarter trying to get back into the lot . Lol . 

Can only guess what they are going to do. For the soccer playoff game they didn't let me park in the lot because there was a basketball game 4 hours later. I am one of 15 season ticket holders for soccer. Don't know how many football and basketball season ticket holders there are. Now there is a football game 3 hours later. Wouldn't put it past them doing something similar. I probably call Justin on tomorrow. I am fine at Dutch, but I am not going to pay twice for parking

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...