UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #8: 11/30/19 - 10:00AM vs American University

Eli

Anyone how truly knows basketball please watch HANK in the second half. He is always in the right position. Defensive rotation is so much better in the half court. Offensively he sets screens and seals the offensive perfectly.  The problem is his limited skills but he is always in the right postion . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, UA1882 said:

Anyone how truly knows basketball please watch HANK in the second half. He is always in the right position. Defensive rotation is so much better in the half court. Offensively he sets screens and seals the offensive perfectly.  The problem is his limited skills but he is always in the right postion . 

I actually think he's decent as well. That's why I was shocked when Brown started the season saying that he wasn't in the rotation. He's not the most athletic guy but he seems to understand the game and how to play within our concepts (unlike some players). 

I'm glad he's getting more time. Him and Trey do the things that might not show up on the stat sheet but that contribute to winning. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eli said:

I actually think he's decent as well. That's why I was shocked when Brown started the season saying that he wasn't in the rotation. He's not the most athletic guy but he seems to understand the game and how to play within our concepts (unlike some players). 

I'm glad he's getting more time. Him and Trey do the things that might not show up on the stat sheet but that contribute to winning. 

He repeatedly failed that half to recover from a double team leading to easy back cuts and rolls resulting in layups. On offense he's a zero... It's like playing 5 on 4 and he doesn't do enough on defense. When lulka comes back his minites will drop probably unless he takes more from hensen. 

2 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

He repeatedly failed that half to recover from a double team leading to easy back cuts and rolls resulting in layups. On offense he's a zero... It's like playing 5 on 4 and he doesn't do enough on defense. When lulka comes back his minites will drop probably unless he takes more from hensen. 

I dont disagree with that but the other bigs are twice as bad including hensen. And I mean that. 

Edited by UA1882

• Eli changed the title to Game #8: 11/30/19 - 10:00AM vs American University