Jump to content



UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Eli

[MBB 2019] Game #9: 12/4/19 - 7:30PM vs Yale

Recommended Posts

Vermont didn't look like Vermont in that game for whatever reason. A lot more one-on-one stuff than usual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Eli said:

To me it looks more like the link is bad actually...usually it would be /username/status/tweetnumber.

Anyway, I think it was this tweet:
 

 

She definitely deleted or edited it. Definitely a shot but it doesn't matter, Lamb is graduating anyway so it does us no good if Lamb is pissed off.

It wasn't that tweet. The tweet was from a reporter, and the comments were on that thread. The link I used worked for me, but the post was deleted. It was on the AE board as well with the same linke. All deleted now. Wish I had taken a screenshot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, godanesgo99 said:

It wasn't that tweet. The tweet was from a reporter, and the comments were on that thread. The link I used worked for me, but the post was deleted. It was on the AE board as well with the same linke. All deleted now. Wish I had taken a screenshot. 

She was all over the place. The one I posted she posted "ummmmmmmm...." lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There will probably be a big Albany Academy contingent to see Yale's August Mahoney, who is local. He's gotten some decent minutes there as a freshman. We had recruited him for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dane Pound said:

There will probably be a big Albany Academy contingent to see Yale's August Mahoney, who is local. He's gotten some decent minutes there as a freshman. We had recruited him for a while.

I forgot he went there. Curious to see this kid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like we might not have de Sousa for this game. Michael Kelly says he'll be out with an injury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dane Pound said:

Sounds like we might not have de Sousa for this game. Michael Kelly says he'll be out with an injury.

sprained MCL in practice Monday and is "probably out". Hutcheson rolled his ankle, questionable. Lulka's return pushed back to next week

UAlbany tries to temper 3-point attempts

In the 3-game win streak we've been shooting fewer threes but at a higher percent. But Yale holds opponents to 25% from long range.

And Will Brown's going for his 300th win.

Edited by UAalum72

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same start as always to our games this season. Sigh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Eli said:

Same start as always to our games this season. Sigh. 

Battling back at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...