UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #14: 12/7/19 - 3:00PM @ #5 Montana State [FCS Playoffs Round 2]

Mount gets beat AGAIN!!!!!  Take him out coach - he has been terrible all year and last year!!!!  What the hell are the making changes that late in the play clock for????

Edited by HOF2013

I'm rooting for JMU the rest of the way. Hope the Dukes wreck the remaining members of the FCS including MSU if it comes to it. Them winning will be big for the CAA and by affiliation us. #JMUChampsOrBust

Edited by Eli

The future looks good for us.  We did NOT bring our A game today and they are a GOOD team.  It is always tough to travel, especially  such a long trip to face a top cede at home.  Get those goods recruits in - need a couple of GOOD DB's!!!

I have lost respect for their coach.   Running up the score.   THAT is BS!  I hope we play them again next year or the years after and have the same opportunity!

Edited by HOF2013

Just now, HOF2013 said:

I have lost respect for their coach.   Running up the score.   THAT is BS!  I hope we play them again next year or the years after and have the same opportunity!

The guys last name is Choate...easy to say something else...lol

1 minute ago, Eli said:

The guys last name is Choate...easy to say something else...lol

Total BS.   We made too many mistakes and had too many BS penalties in the first half and got down early.  Hard to come back on a good team.  ESPN has lost the boradcast now!!!!

5 minutes ago, HOF2013 said:

Stop... Just stop. What do you want them to do? I say leave no doubt... They deserve it. People to who itch about score being run up are losers. Step away from keyboard. 

It's our job to stop them, what do you want them to do kneel it out? Lol... We got our ass kicked. Get better, learn from it as a program. 

Thank you to all the seniors. We'll be back... 

Edited by Clickclack

5 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

Stop... Just stop. What do you want them to do? I say leave no doubt... They deserve it. People to who itch about score being run up are losers. Step away from keyboard. 

That is classless, Nuff said.  I know of no coach who would do that.  You think what you want. I really don't care.  It is just wrong.

Leave no doubt - WHAT.  There is and has been no doubt!

Edited by HOF2013

2 minutes ago, HOF2013 said:

That is classless, Nuff said.  I know of no coach who would do that.  You think what you want. I really don't care.  It is just wrong.

Oh sthu... You're a cry baby. Wahhh... Score run up... What do you want them to do kneel it out with 14 minutes left. Stop posting! 

Good grief you are a pussy... Just tip your cap and move on. But no... Gonna wail like a child because score is run up. Every coach would do absolutely this... Every single one. When Gattuso poured it on last weekend I didn't see you complaining. They had like 5 straight td. 

You're an emberassment 

Edited by Clickclack

8 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

Oh sthu... You're a cry baby. Wahhh... Score run up... What do you want them to do kneel it out with 14 minutes left. Stop posting! 

Good grief you are a pussy... Just tip your cap and move on. But no... Gonna wail like a child because score is run up. Every coach would do absolutely this... Every single one. 

Screw you.  It is classless to run up the score. PERIOD! As ANYBODY who has coached at all will tell you!!  I did  give them props UNTIL the coach started RUNNING up the score.  

AND by the way - say that to my face!!!!!!!

Edited by HOF2013

• Eli changed the title to Game #14: 12/7/19 - 3:00PM @ #5 Montana State [FCS Playoffs Round 2]