UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

3 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

I want to put clorax in my eyes... That was the worst half of basketball maybe in the history of organized sports. 

Really?? They are beating them on the boards, only have 5 TO and shooting almost 80% from the line. They have scored 36 first half points and Clark has been pretty good. Most Talented guy on the floor. It could be much worse. 

Let that first half show that lest you thought a corner was turned... Corner can't be found. A half like that will have you down to most of the ae double digits. 

I can't... I can't put into words how aweful they looked. I have to go back to tape but I belive they had one fg, the Clark and 1 in the last 10+ minutes of that half. 

3 minutes ago, Dane06grad said:

Really?? They are beating them on the boards, only have 5 TO and shooting almost 80% from the line. They have scored 36 first half points and Clark has been pretty good. Most Talented guy on the floor. It could be much worse. 

Just went and looked at play by play.. 2fg in the last 10 minutes... 2. Clark and 1 and Jojo 3. 

Two fg... We are lucky these refs are whistle happy. Up 4 at half against arguably the worst team in the country. It could always be worse but there isn't enough lipstick for this pig. 

Edited by Clickclack

3 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

I want to put clorax in my eyes... That was the worst half of basketball maybe in the history of organized sports. 

How is this possible vs a Maine team,  Healy, Rizzuto, Lauderdale, Hansen, Hutchison, Lulka have ZERO FG's in 1st half.  Team 30% from floor,  23% from three.  I know the fouls have saved us but they can't hit a shot to save their lives.  

• Like 1