UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2 minutes ago, UA1882 said:

Any win is good . Lucky or not.  I'm getting very concerned with Healy. He is starting to remind me a lot like Cremo. Healy with get his points but will disappear when the game counts. 

18pts, 7rb 2ast and carried them early... And marked man. I don't get it... He's the least of my worries. 

Let's talk lulka! But another day... Today we win! 

• Like 3

Once again had to miss the game, this time an exciting band concert.  Just finished the replay. It's always fun reading through the thread afterwards while knowing the outcome.  lol.  

Tough game. Like always some boneheaded plays, turnovers and offensive droughts.  Those stink but they never gave up and won a road game.  3-0!  Keep it rolling. 

Maybe BEST first 25 minutes all season! Then the drought????? I think we went 10+ minutes with NO ONE other than Clark scoring a point [at least it seemed that way.] I don't know if Clark makes bonehead plays and forced shots because he simply has to carry this team on his back OR because he is not doing his job getting others involved?? IMHO  the former. Maybe it is the old chicken/egg first question.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dslyank said:

Maybe BEST first 25 minutes all season! Then the drought????? I think we went 10+ minutes with NO ONE other than Clark scoring a point [at least it seemed that way.] I don't know if Clark makes bonehead plays and forced shots because he simply has to carry this team on his back OR because he is not doing his job getting others involved?? IMHO  the former. Maybe it is the old chicken/egg first question.

That crossed my mind last night also. When Clark went out after the T, I was surprised CB didn't play JoJo Anderson. 

The past two games, Clark has scored north of 25 points per game. That's both awesome and fun, but I don't know if it can be sustained.

Quiet night for Hutch. I was wondering if he's hit the freshman wall. He's been playing a ton of minutes, including last night.

Lulka looked tenative and a little lost since coming back from injury. It seemed like a point by CB to get him more minutes. That said, he was the only guy, other than Ahmad, to hit his free throws in crunch time.

One big positive, from the bench troika of bigs (Lulka, Lauderdale and Hansen) we got a combined 18 points and 10 rebounds. More of that. Also, hats off to Rizzuto for embracing his role of being the energizer on defense.