UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

8 hours ago, nysteve661 said:

No Tehoka on IL Preseason AE team?  That should get him fired up I hope.  

Tehoka looked like a different player in the fall. The interesting thing will be who carries the ball and is the QB from X. Marr seems to think Jacob can do that, but that just doesn't seem to be his game IMO. Of the three main guys Yunker seems like the more natural heads up feeder/dodger.

• Like 1

I find no U Albany Info on the Inside Lacrosse site,  commits no longer appear, not on the schedules list.  Ideas.  Is this because UA did not do something Inside Lacrosse wants or needs to be included??

On 1/18/2020 at 9:16 AM, HOF2013 said:

I find no U Albany Info on the Inside Lacrosse site,  commits no longer appear, not on the schedules list.  Ideas.  Is this because UA did not do something Inside Lacrosse wants or needs to be included??

My guess it is just IL being swamped and not having enough manpower to enter all the data.

36 minutes ago, AlbanyFan2018 said:

My guess it is just IL being swamped and not having enough manpower to enter all the data.

Actually the only thing gone missing is the 2021 recruits section.  

And it’s possible one or two of those “young guys” could play key roles in UAlbany’s offense. Marr mentioned three players as having clear roles in this year’s offense — Nanticoke and Patterson at attack, plus junior Kyle Casey as the team’s top offensive midfielder — but said several players will compete to be the team’s third starting attackman, a group that includes sophomore Corey Yunker

From Schenectady Gazette this am. Article also said Patterson 100% healthy after knee injury early fall ball--absolutely NO restrictions now.

Glad to see Casey moving back to midfield; his main position in high school.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, dslyank said:

From Schenectady Gazette this am. Article also said Patterson 100% healthy after knee injury early fall ball--absolutely NO restrictions now.

Glad to see Casey moving back to midfield; his main position in high school.

such a logjam at attack - Marr has always had a lot of confidence in Casey and hopefully he adds a much needed scoring threat from the midfield. Last year's fall rotation didn't necessarly translate into who had the lead position going into the spring, but have to think the third attack spot is between Yunker and Hogg, but have to think it will be Yunker.

3 hours ago, AlbanyFan2018 said:

such a logjam at attack - Marr has always had a lot of confidence in Casey and hopefully he adds a much needed scoring threat from the midfield. Last year's fall rotation didn't necessarly translate into who had the lead position going into the spring, but have to think the third attack spot is between Yunker and Hogg, but have to think it will be Yunker.

Excited to see the scrimmages and can't wait for the season.  Getting no respect nationally, which is understandable.  Hope the kids prove them wrong.

1 hour ago, HOF2013 said:

So much went wrong that has been alluded to in some of the various news articles and clips. As I have said before this fall was very different from the previous year, and more like the one's before. 

23 minutes ago, dslyank said:

Mentioned $ienna scrimmage this weekend.  Still NO exact date--time--or place? Basketball @ 3pm. Saturday. I'd like to do both. Be nice if some details provided somewhere?? 

We heard 10am at Casey, but don't know if there is a plan B at the indoor facility out by the airport.