Jump to content



UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, dslyank said:

Is this just wishful thinking or have you heard something official/semi-official?

I recalled the previous rescheduled game, much better temperature on Sunday, now predicted high 38 degrees Fahrenheit.  As a season ticket holder, I do not want to be treated for frost bite after the first game.

Edited by cwdickens
Missed something
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cwdickens said:

I recalled the previous rescheduled game, much better temperature on Sunday, now predicted high 38 degrees Fahrenheit.  As a season ticket holder, I do not want to be treated for frost bite after the first game.

I'd be really surprised if they change the date.  The Maryland game was different, a somewhat southern team travelling quite a ways and high winds putting windchill at least single digits or below zero.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HOF2013 said:

I'd be really surprised if they change the date.  The Maryland game was different, a somewhat southern team travelling quite a ways and high winds putting windchill at least single digits or below zero.  

Well one thing I know, neither one of us will make the call on rescheduling the game.😀😀😀

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a call today telling me they were moving my seats for Saturday's game down to the Yellow Seats because of snow and ice up on the second deck!!  I wonder how many seats they have to move - how is that affecting sales?  Are they selling lots of seats?  Suppose to warm up into the high 20's in the afternoon Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, HOF2013 said:

Got a call today telling me they were moving my seats for Saturday's game down to the Yellow Seats because of snow and ice up on the second deck!!  I wonder how many seats they have to move - how is that affecting sales?  Are they selling lots of seats?  Suppose to warm up into the high 20's in the afternoon Saturday.

Right now on the ticketing chart there are 15 seats open in the gold sections, about 1,000 in the rest of the lower level, means they've sold about 1,000 total. Other sections are "sold out" meaning not being used.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, HOF2013 said:

Got a call today telling me they were moving my seats for Saturday's game down to the Yellow Seats because of snow and ice up on the second deck!!  I wonder how many seats they have to move - how is that affecting sales?  Are they selling lots of seats?  Suppose to warm up into the high 20's in the afternoon Saturday.

Presidents weekend early in season cold weather... All playing a part 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the offense will be fine today, but got a whiff of the overall depth chart and some odd if not interesting decisions if they are correct. 

We'll see if Patterson is really good to go and how he meshes not having played in either of the scrimmages. I'm more concerned with the defense and will be interesting to see how patient they are.

Edited by AlbanyFan2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, AlbanyFan2018 said:

I think the offense will be fine today, but got a whiff of the overall depth chart and some odd if not interesting decisions if they are correct. 

We'll see if Patterson is really good to go and how he meshes not having played in either of the scrimmages. I'm more concerned with the defense and will be interesting to see how patient they are.

I think we are all excited for the game to start.  New season, some new faces.   Can only get better than last year.  First 5 games will give us all some idea I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard to type with frozen fingers, but I am making an early call that will anger many, but it is time for a wholesale coaching change.  So much I wish I could say, but have to bite my tongue. Regardless of the outcome, this program will never reach its potential.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had a chance to watch a little....what a pathetic display. Beaten in every aspect. LookS like a bad HS team. Jeez. Waste of time...bye. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad I wasn't able to watch that disgrace as I was driving from FL.  Can I assume the following based on box score:  Tehoka not as improved as we were led to believe?  The offense still not on the same page like last year (the 4th quarter goals were in garbage time I guess)?  Defense and middy D porous and not big enough bodies?  Face-offs a mess at 11 for 32?  After being spoiled by solid goaltending by Blaze and JD past 6-7 years, Siekirski not able to stop the ball?  

   If I am right on these observations, then it's a long season again with little improvement.  I know Cornell is a decent team, but at home, UA didn't show up.  Talent or coaching?  I see some posters are going the coaching route.  It does start with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...