UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Harvard, Men's Lacrosse, Saturday, 02-29-2020 @ 100 PM

Still amazed Harvard beat UMass Saturday. They were dominated in most key categories and still won. UMass had bad first half only scoring single goal. The Harvard goalie is really good too bad to have like18 saves. Definitely payback for last year loss there 

Edited by Laxdawg20
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Laxdawg20 said:

Still amazed Harvard beat UMass Saturday. They were dominated in most key categories and still won. UMass had bad first half only scoring single goal. The Harvard goalie is really good too bad to have like18 saves. Definitely payback for last year loss there 

This season has seen a number of "upsets" .  This is what happens when predication meets reality.

• Like 1

And UMass beat UMass Lowell by two goals Tuesday, 11-9.  UMass may not be as good as some think!  ideas?

AND Harvard lost to Holy Cross 8-9

Edited by HOF2013
  • Like 1

On 2/25/2020 at 7:14 PM, cwdickens said:

This season has seen a number of "upsets" .  This is what happens when predication meets reality.

There is more parity than ever, and while an elite FOGO and goalie can tilt the field; coaching, scheme, and conditioning/player effort is so important.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, nysteve661 said:

Is it just me or is Siekirski letting in alot of goals that should be saved?

Like I was saying, Nate is stopping everything, solid goaltending, lol.

I'll need to watch the replay later, but my gut reaction with the exception of maybe one or at most two goals, Nate got hung out to dry by the defense and stood on his head a the end of the game to cover up other defensive blunders.

10 minutes ago, AlbanyFan2018 said:

I'll need to watch the replay later, but my gut reaction with the exception of maybe one or at most two goals, Nate got hung out to dry by the defense and stood on his head a the end of the game to cover up other defensive blunders.

Definitely in the 1st half he had no chance but watch the goals in the 3rd before he was pulled for a bit.  Marr with a good move to reset his mind.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AlbanyFan2018 said:

Agree, almost the same suspect too.  One was out today but the other.......................