UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

WOW, no one wants to talk about todays game. Not a single post?? You ALL haven't given up already --have you??

OK I' bite. Two comments:  [1]  UA will play much better today than they did against umass. Don't know if that is enough for a W but BETTER IMHO. [2] For what it's worth take a look @ the AmEast schedule today. Other than bingo no one playing a single team of consequence. After today UA will have played a 15,5&,7 (depending on the week voted) and two teams getting some top 35 mentionings. brook & vermont have played NO ONE, umbc & hartford some medians. bingo & massL have at least scheduled some upper echelons. Anyhow, I think/hope what this mean, when UA gets to league play they will be tested TOUGH.

[3] sorry one more. Anyone know how to watch today other than a BTN+ subscription (I guess I could buy and then immediately cancel, but such a pain.) ??

Edited by dslyank
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dslyank said:

WOW, no one wants to talk about todays game. Not a single post?? You ALL haven't given up already --have you??

OK I' bite. Two comments:  [1]  UA will play much better today than they did against umass. Don't know if that is enough for a W but BETTER IMHO. [2] For what it's worth take a look @ the AmEast schedule today. Other than bingo no one playing a single team of consequence. After today UA will have played a 15,5&,7 (depending on the week voted) and two teams getting some top 35 mentionings. brook & vermont have played NO ONE, umbc & hartford some medians. bingo & massL have at least scheduled some upper echelons. Anyhow, I think/hope what this mean, when UA gets to league play they will be tested TOUGH.

[3] sorry one more. Anyone know how to watch today other than a BTN+ subscription (I guess I could buy and then immediately cancel, but such a pain.) ??

Yep.  Marr schedules a tough early schedule on purpose to prepare the team for league play.  Nobody seems to notice but us.

Got to subscribe to BTN to watch the game. Can do a one month for $14.95.

I am no longer going to comments on games, IF I can help it.  Sorry but I do not need the attacks.........  

Edited by HOF2013

.They seem to get all of our missed shots AND their missed shots.  We had a couple of dumb shots again too.  Every Maryland shot seem to be on goal.  I personally HATE that 80 second clock.   Especially when you don't win faceoffs.  Seems to make faceoffs more important that other parts of the game.

Edited by HOF2013

3 minutes ago, UAalum72 said:

$9.99 monthly one-year subscription, no graphics, only the stadium announcer, one camera live

Cost me $14.95

Worse we have looked all year!!!!!! Yes?  No?   Did we have even ONE face off win the entire first half!

9-6 closer than I thought!

Edited by HOF2013

Only following by stat tracker. Maryland won 14 of 17 face-offs.  That won't cut it.  Only 3 TOs, that's good.  Nate with 10 saves makes it sound like he has kept us in game or it could be worse.  Appears that Hogg is a gem and has a nice career in front of him at UA.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nysteve661 said:

Only following by stat tracker. Maryland won 14 of 17 face-offs.  That won't cut it.  Only 3 TOs, that's good.  Nate with 10 saves makes it sound like he has kept us in game or it could be worse.  Appears that Hogg is a gem and has a nice career in front of him at UA.

The kids are being more aggressive on ground balls - the three were off ground balls - not even close to winning a clutch.  Chase Noah very good too.  Two turnovers were on lackadaisical passes again.

Edited by HOF2013

23 minutes ago, UAalum72 said:

That's all teams. Save 5 bucks by limiting to one team

My fault.  I did not pay attention except for the year vs one month subscription.

Nat giving upsome gimmies. Def looking better second half, more aggressive on ground balls!

Edited by HOF2013

We get the ball we can score.  Second half much stronger than usual.  Team is coming along.  I personally though we played well int he second half!! 14-13 against # 5.  Three top 15 teams so far.  We should be getting a little love in the rankings I would hope.

Edited by HOF2013
  • Like 1