UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I thought this might be a PPV thing, but the PLL games for tonight are listed in the paper and in my Spectrum guide for NBCSN. The Chaos are in the 7 pm slot and feature Conor, Troy and Blaze.  Don’t shoot the messenger if it’s not on!

1 hour ago, jimbo said:

I thought this might be a PPV thing, but the PLL games for tonight are listed in the paper and in my Spectrum guide for NBCSN. The Chaos are in the 7 pm slot and feature Conor, Troy and Blaze.  Don’t shoot the messenger if it’s not on!

My Directv shows the game on NBCSN tonight at 7pm also.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cwdickens said:

I am assuming 11:00 PM ET.....LOL

Yeah, pm. Sorry. I’m not much of a napper, but the older I get the quicker my head hits the pillow, or lounger or sofa arm...whatever is handy. This is why man created the DVR. Sleepy senior citizens. 

10 hours ago, jimbo said:

Yeah, pm. Sorry. I’m not much of a napper, but the older I get the quicker my head hits the pillow, or lounger or sofa arm...whatever is handy. This is why man created the DVR. Sleepy senior citizens. 

LOL... I know what you mean ... at my age I need to write things down so not to overlook them

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, nysteve661 said:

Chaos were winless in regular play but are turning it up in playoffs.  Co-insides with the benching of Connor Fields who was ineffective and putting Miles Thompson in.  

Which is amazing because he was like..the MVP runner up last year. 

6 hours ago, BestDaneSinceHamlet said:

Which is amazing because he was like..the MVP runner up last year. 

Is surprising isn't it.  But he had 6 goals, only 1 assist and 10 TO's in regular play.  Not Fields numbers especially the lack of assists.

On 8/7/2020 at 12:32 AM, cwdickens said:

Chaos prevail 13-9 over the Archers .... playing for championship on Saturday at 12:30 PM ET on NBC ... opponent to be determined  Whipsnakes lead 9-6 at the half  ...  

Sorry everyone ...game scheduled for Sunday at 12:30 PM on NBC... was I wrong or did the game get moved?.... Times-Union mentioned today game was today at 12:30 PM ... let me know.... Chaos vs. Whipsnakes.

Edited by cwdickens
Clarification