UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Vermont

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU GUYS SHOULD DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO HAVE VOELKER PROMOTE THAT.....and you guys should go ballistic from the get...before the game starts. They pan out around the crowd often.

Get on it fellas...you dont get a bigger promo then this.

BTW, another thing....you guys should talk to Charlie about getting featured on any tapes for recruits, future students, high schools etc.

I heard today that ticket sales for the Vermont game is pretty crazy. I heard that pretty much all the calls to the Athletic Department are for people asking about tix for the game. They think it's possible that attendence will be comparable to that of the BPG..that'd be awesome! I'm afraid there's gonna be A LOT of Vermont fans though, hopefully there'll be enough Capital District people who will root for us for an upset. ;)

And I am hoping that the team is not looking too far forward to the game on Wednesday. I am very glad that UAlbany is playing home today and not playing Maine away. I know that we have already beat Maine and that their team will be without the services of two of their good players, but I am a little concerned.

I am glad, however, that Vermont will be confronting Boston U today. Perhaps the potential of that tough game and the prospect of an easy win against us on Wednesday will make it really that much tougher to beat us. Other teams can suffer from the letdown from emotional highs, too.

The next two games should be very interesting.

I've got a question for you all. I've called Party Warehouse, Party City, Schenectady and Colonie's The Costumer, and Crossgates and Colonie Center's Spencers looking for mini Oscar statues for the game on Wednesday. None of them have anything like it.

Do any of you have any ideas where I could check out? If not, I'll probably print off copies of an Oscar Award and tape them to a cardboard back. I just think it'd be cool to have the real (well you know what I mean :P ) things.

On Rodger's show today he mentioned that the advance sale was 1,600 - 1,800. I thought someone earlier said it was over 2,000 already. Whether this includes season-ticket holders, what the (student and public) walkup will be, and how many from Vt. are in the advance, I don't know.