UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Joe Dyson Where Are You????

Does anyone know if this kid is still enrolled in school????

Will he be playing for UAlbany next year????

Why is everything so hush, hush about this???? And no one has answers!!!!

Someone needs to ask Will Brown point blank what the deal is!!!!

Something is very fishy about this if Iati can sit on the bench during games, but not Dyson.

This Covington kid from Chicago sounds like the same type of player as Dyson was described to us (since we never actually saw him play).

If Will recruited and signed this kid, then something tells me he knew Dyson wouldn't be back.

I hate to jump to conclusions, but I think Will made a mistake with Dyson. Otherwise, he would have come out and said something about it already.

I think there are three scholorships open for next year-Wyatts, Perry and Q's. Connelly will get one and Covington so there is one free by my count.

Covington was being recruiting to sign during the fall, September and October. I don't think they would know anything about Dyson then since he had hardly started practicing. I thought they would bring in two big guys either way because they were losing Wyatt and Q.

I have heard that Joe is on campus and is concentrating on his academics. To me it is critical that this happens and I'm glad UA athletics makes academics as important as the athletics. The vast majority of our players will not be playing their sport for a living.

You should know that the leeague's fans also recognize this. When I was at the NU-Hartford game, NU HOOP Fan and I were discussing a player who was "in the building."

He stated "if he is ever wearing an NU uniform I will stop giving money...the kid is a great ball player with a .02 head."

He went on to tell me that if Brown ever wanted me to watch the kid...to dissuade him. The kicker...he said...."Sills cant get in NU, that is why he is not playing. Then again, if he can't get in NU, there IS NO WAY HE CAN GET INTO ALBANY."

I felt real good knowing we have our priorities straight and other fans are noticing. I was however, a bit dissappointed that we got rocked on the league honor roll.

We probably got rocked on the Honor Roll because UA still has some integrity in the grading system. Hartford, UVM, UNH & Maine all had 60% plus of their athletes with 3.0 and up. C'mon---that makes grading a joke. But, grading may be a joke on campuses today as it is in high schools. That said--congratulations to the UA athletes on the Honor Roll and Commisioners list. I'm sure they earned their grades at UA!!