UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Observations from Tonight's Game

I think Wyatt thinks that "one and done" means if you get one rebound you are done and can take the rest of the night off. I predict he plays lackluster the next few games....gets reamed out by Coach Brown......gets "re-injured" and spends the rest of his career safe and secure riding the stationary bike on the sidelines and getting a free education.

As to the ticket situation that people mentioned earlier - I spoke with someone on the phone about the issue, and they were allocated those sections by Siena and the Pepsi. Their fans don't want to sit in the end sections, so we got both endzone sections for UA. The entire section behind Albany's students was UA supporters, that is where I sat. Just unfortunate that the rest had to go on the other end.

Just to follow up on this I took Patch's suggestion and wrote in about the ticket situation. Apparently alot of the tickets behind the UA student section were purchased by the UA student assocation. That's why so many of us were seated behind $iena's "dog pound." This isn't necessarily a bad thing as it is a sign of greater student involvment which is a step in the right direction. Charlie Voelker suggested next year specifically requesting seats behind the UA students.

I'm glad Charlie Voelker said "Next Year". I am assuming we have a game next year. It should be interesting to see the "great recruits" Siena has landed and see how our crop of six match up. Let's see if the talent gap closes at all. I know the Saint fans don't think that will ever happen.

It should be very interesting!!!!!!

If I'm not mistaken they extended the one year option earlier this year and are working on a new three year contract for the UA-$iena series. There has been talk about having the game later in the year next year since $iena has committed to an early season tournament. I think if both teams can get off to go starts next the interest, attendence and excitement should all go up for that game. I hope they are smart enough not to schedule the game while the students are on break.

Thanks for the info Dane Pound

I thought that I heard that somewhere but I never saw it in writing.

I am really excited about next years game.

As for this year I am hoping(praying) that we see Wilson and Hughes in uniform shortly. Their presence will make us very competitive this year which will make the anticipation of next year even greater.

It would be great to see the Danes and the Saints both enter next years game with winning records.

Edited by Patch