UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Some former Danes

Patch - what I meant to say about Clarke is that at least one other Division I school thought that he was on that level and took him on - so it wasn't just Albany making a recruiting mistake. But who knows the situation, it could just be that his head wasn't in it, maybe he didn't have the grades after all, maybe he wanted to play more.

But since he at least made a somewhat lateral move from Albany to CCSU, I don't think you can totally classify him as a "flameout". Whereas the other players we have mentioned all immediately stepped down at least one level, and in the case of Kiki Picard, about four levels.

• 2 months later...

Hopefully this won't get lost by posting it in a previous thread on the second page -

But Antione Johnson is playing in the "new" ABA with Kansas City

http://www.knightsfans.com/knights/antione...ne_johnson.html

Averaging 3.5 points, 1.1 boards and 1.0 assist per game in only 7 minutes ... not bad. Plays with Joe Crispin (Penn State), Paul Shirley (got called up to the Chicago Bulls) ... team is 23-9 and playing for the title for the second straight year ...

Also, someone mentioned this to me at one of the last men's home games ... Will Brand was in attendance

and I overheard someone say that he was in a Nike commercial with LeBron James ... I didn't believe it, so I logged on to nike.com and finally found nikebasketball.com and there is the commerical (the same one with Bernie Mac that is on the TV) ... anyhow, there Will is, plain as day, standing right behind Mr. Mac strumming a guitar (?) as part of the church "choir" ...

I just re-watched it to ensure I didn't write anything incorrectly, and he's directly to the right of Mac, but there are two guitar players - he is closer to the middle, closer to Bernie Mac, than the other guy. But you can see him multiple times.