UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I didn't hear anything, but I left work a little while ago, because going on the theory that there wouldn't be enough tickets anyway, I ordered some from razorgator.com and they were being delivered at my house.

I overpaid (not as much as some sites, though), but they just got delivered. Some of the people I thought would be going can't make it. They're pairs of $60 seats in sections 205, 206, 217, and 218. Wachovia seating chart. All I'll ask is $75 to cover the Fedex and processing charges, I'll eat the rest.

Contact by PM since I can't get my home email when I get back to work.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't hear anything, but I left work a little while ago, because going on the theory that there wouldn't be enough tickets anyway, I ordered some from razorgator.com and they were being delivered at my house.

I overpaid (not as much as some sites, though), but they just got delivered. Some of the people I thought would be going can't make it. They're pairs of $60 seats in sections 205, 206, 217, and 218. Wachovia seating chart.  All I'll ask is $75 to cover the Fedex and processing charges, I'll eat the rest.

Contact by PM since I can't get my home email when I get back to work.

13032[/snapback]

I've tried to PM you but I think my firewall is stopping it from working (according to the computer expert).

Can you meet me in the Live Chat room?

Brief e-mail to Rob Totaro in the ticket office that I have sent this morning.

Is there going to be any communication to season ticket holders?  In case the Administration is unaware there is some real resentment that we have read in the paper that the tickets are gone.

13031[/snapback]

I suspect that overwhelmed is an understatement for the one man ticket operation at UA. We are all going to have to go through growing pains over the next few years as I'm sure the team will continue to improve in the years to come. Hopefully the program will be able to build on their investment with a staff that can do all the contacting and emails as mentioned above. How long has it taken to get to this point?

Where there's a Will there's a way ;) .

You are correct and they were overwhelmed. And I know I've been a bit upset, but don't believe for a minute I would put full or even the bulk of blame on the one man ticket office. He is most likely taking it on the chin from both sides. He is not making the rules just playing along like the rest of us.

I hope no one took anything i said as a criticism of Rob.  He has done outstanding work all season long, from season tickets to Siena game tickets, and most obviously last week.  I have nothing but immense praise for Rob.

13044[/snapback]

Great, then let's make sure somehow that everyone who wants to go gets there and gets in one way or another. I am leaning toward the train. I just don't think it will be wise to drive down and back - too tired. A party train would be great fun for those who can afford it! I'll be wearing my purple for any others going this route - say hi!

I hope no one took anything i said as a criticism of Rob.  He has done outstanding work all season long, from season tickets to Siena game tickets, and most obviously last week.  I have nothing but immense praise for Rob.

13044[/snapback]

Great, then let's make sure somehow that everyone who wants to go gets there and gets in one way or another. I am leaning toward the train. I just don't think it will be wise to drive down and back - too tired. A party train would be great fun for those who can afford it! I'll be wearing my purple for any others going this route - say hi!

13047[/snapback]

i AM STILL LOOKING FOR AN EXTRA TICKET....

ANYONE HAVE ONE FOR ME?

was at the RACC to pick up my ticket at one. Fox23 was there talking to students. I plan on goin down thursday night. Don't know the area at all so if anyone plans on being around during the day at the bars around wachovia let me know what the plans are. Ill be in sectin 112 for the game. Just checked out the seating chart and they look like so awesome seats!!

was at the RACC to pick up my ticket at one. Fox23 was there talking to students.  I plan on goin down thursday night.  Don't know the area at all so if anyone plans on being around during the day at the bars around wachovia let me know what the plans are.  Ill be in sectin 112 for the game.  Just checked out the seating chart and they look like so awesome seats!!

13055[/snapback]

Hey everyone. Graduated last year. Great to see the Danes doing well. I got my ticket today. Purchased it online. Will be in section 118. Msg me if anyone is hanging out before the game in the area.

Anyone with a clean license  :D want to share my ride?  My nephew and I are going btwn noon and 2:00 Friday and will return after game.  Sorry not much time for pre / post game reveling but save some $ and wear & tear on the vehicles and drivers.  My other idea is to damn the checking account and take the train - anyone else considering this?

Train schedule going shows a lot of options

coming back will have to wait 'till at least 5:15 AM to get back

13025[/snapback]

I may be interested in sharing the travel and expense

Not to beat this topic to death but a question about the tickets through the Univeristy. Was it ever written anywhere that they were starting with the longest tenured season ticket holders?

Just wanted to know if that was a stated policy or a guess on the part of season ticket holders.

Lee McElroy said in yesterday's Gazette that they started with season ticketholders who had held seasontickets since 1999 and worked their way forward until all were gone. All I can say is that I have been a season ticket holder since before 1999 and never had a phone call.

Not to beat this topic to death but a question about the tickets through the Univeristy. Was it ever written anywhere that they were starting with the longest tenured season ticket holders?

Just wanted to know if that was a stated policy or a guess on the part of season ticket holders.

13094[/snapback]

I think you've nailed it. There was/is no policy, so people (myself included) were assuming, guessing and formulating how it should/would be done.