UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Enjoying the 144

How often do they update the list?

15575[/snapback]

It says "CHN ranks and previews the Top 144 teams beginning on June 17th, and releases one per day leading up to the opening of the 2006-07 college basketball season." though I think they've missed some days and doubled up later.

"144 teams in 144 days"

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How often do they update the list?

15575[/snapback]

It says "CHN ranks and previews the Top 144 teams beginning on June 17th, and releases one per day leading up to the opening of the 2006-07 college basketball season." though I think they've missed some days and doubled up later.

"144 teams in 144 days"

15576[/snapback]

I've noticed that myself. Sometimes they miss a day and then do two in one day. They missed yesterday so I'm expecting an updates some time this afternoon/evening. If we go higher then 95-100 then they are giving us to much credit. IMHO!

it's weird, it's like you want them to come up already, just to get it over with, but at the same time it's nice that they haven't popped up yet.

15587[/snapback]

That's because we're not sure yet if we'll be there. I'm sure Duke's not even paying attention yet.

The Iowa connection have to be smiling after seeing the Hawkeyes listed at 94… presuming UA is still to come. When coach recruited them do you think he tried to convince them that a preseason poll would eventually have Albany listed above Iowa?

I hope either Iowa, ISU or UNI are scheduled for their senior year. A reward more for their parents who drive out for UA home games. Coach should also list UNI as a possible bracketbuster opponent. I think brackbuster participants get to list a few schools that they would like to play

According to this survey, there are sever regional teams that we are already better than.

Rutgers, Seton Hall, Providence, Siena, and Rober Morris.

Albany could've been considered better than Siena and Rober Morris but it's only after last year that we're even being mentioned in the same paragraph as the big east schools.

I remember having a conversation with will brown about a real good recruit name johnny garcia (who ended up going to nova). basically brown said that he couldn't even approach garcia about playing in albany since he'd rather talk to big east schools like st. john's...

I bet if he wanted to go after this kid today, he'd have a very decent shot (he'd probably still not go to UA but at least they'd be competitive with the more known big east schools)

Of course, if they could repeat last year's performance...then we can really start talking about fighting with the big east schools over local recruits.