UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany-Lehigh Thread Score

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to put together a time consuming drive  UH OH we fumble another snap.

QB is killing us again this year.

15939[/snapback]

Hall would be starting but has "personal issues". Whatever the hell that means. Nice pass Bocanegra.... :blink:

15940[/snapback]

It is a five letter word and it starts with d and ends with s.....

Time to put together a time consuming drive  UH OH we fumble another snap.

QB is killing us again this year.

15939[/snapback]

Hall would be starting but has "personal issues". Whatever the hell that means. Nice pass Bocanegra.... :blink:

15940[/snapback]

It is a five letter word and it starts with d and ends with s.....

15979[/snapback]

Check your personal essages 43Hike52

I would concentrate on preparing for Fordham, opposed to chastising those fans on this board who have witnessed (both playing and as fans) bad QB play and kicking play over the years.

Fralicker is the real deal. Now let's see if Bocanegra can recover. The kid has talent...let's see if he utilizes it.

dscn0292bi4.jpg

Game is supposed to be replayed on Fox Sports Atlantic on Wednesday (don't know the time yet)

Wasn't an artistic success, but it was great to be there anyway. After a cold, cloudy week at the Jersey shore, a little rain wasn't so bad.

Simpson did quite a dance on the sideline afterwards

Now let's see if Bocanegra can recover. The kid has talent...let's see if he utilizes it.  - D96

Being a starting veteran quarterback is being like being under a microscope.

Good things are expected of good players.

In Bocanegra's situation most of the loyal UA fans expect very good things from him. When he struggles it probably will be mentioned on this board.

In basketball for instances during Jamar Wilson's first two seasons he was turnover prone and it was noted often on this board.

He survived it pretty well to become the AE POY. Lets hope Bocanegra has the same success.

I was impressed that Lehigh gave out the actual attendance (1,812) as well as the paid of 4300+. Might be interesting if every college did that.

Monmouth beat Fordham, but even better was Sacred Heart leading Lafayette 14-13 until 7 seconds left in the 3rd. SHU was picked last by the coaches and Laff was one of the top 3 of the PL. Now if the NEC can get one or two of St. Francis vs. Del St., us vs. UD or CCSU vs. Georgia Southern, we can really start looking at the conference rankings for the playoffs.

From D96

Just wanted to say, we should layoff 43Hike52.

43hike52, I just wish you would post more often - we need as many poster on the football side as we do on the basketball side. Even if you disagree with a knucklehead like me, so what!

That's what the board is for.

In most instances people who post here are Dane Fans.

In fact I would hope we continue to attract more and more posters for all sports. The more opinions shared the more information offered the better it is for all UA fans.

I'm interested in the opinions of other posters here on this board.

Do you think the coverage given by the Times-Union was the most anemic article you've seen in a long time? I'm used to seeing more information on actual plays.

Maybe it's just me, but for the significance of this game, I was very disappointed.

I'm interested in the opinions of other posters here on this board.

Do you think the coverage given by the Times-Union was the most anemic article you've seen in a long time? I'm used to seeing more information on actual plays.

Maybe it's just me, but for the significance of this game, I was very disappointed.

15989[/snapback]

I didnt even want to post on the article, being that I would sound like a broken record.

F THE TIMES UNION...and their "freelance writer." Can't even get a beat writer?