UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

our bracketbuster foe is.....

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
will Time-Warner be carrying the game Friday night ??? anybody know?

I'm also confused about this. Someone said that TW3 would be showing the game and then people said they wouldn't. Whats the story?

Don't know why the confusion. Time Warner sucks. ESPNU has been available on my TV for Almost 2 years now. Still not on Time warner after almost 2 years.

You can all go to TW on-line and request they add ESPNU. I have done it. If enough people request it, it will probably get done. Bob I'll still see my picture during Wednesday's snowstorm, you probably won't see anything but snow!

Right, so people actually buy that nonsense that the cable system dishes out about the weather.

It is more common to lose power here than to lose a satellite signal.

But, I'll let you know how the Vermont Maine game looks on my TV on Wednesday. You can let me know how it looks on yours.

You can all go to TW on-line and request they add ESPNU. I have done it. If enough people request it, it will probably get done. Bob I'll still see my picture during Wednesday's snowstorm, you probably won't see anything but snow!

Still have my picture AND a driveway full of snow. Will check in later.

does anyone know whether boise st will offer a webcast of the game similar to what vcu did last year?

It looks like it will indeed be on the Web: http://www.broncosports.com/liveEvents/liv...?DB_OEM_ID=9900

A quick perusal reveals that the minimum subscription is one month for $9.95--a bit higher than I was hoping but I'll probably get it anyway since I don't get the U. :rolleyes: NOTE: They charge you every month after you sign up, so be sure to cancel within a month (unless you get hooked on Boise State athletics!).

Peace out,

S$

awsome

thanks

anyone sign up to watch it on the bronco website

Very tough loss, we almost pulled it out. This game was for exposure and I think we did well, gave ESPN it's moneys worth. Crappy trip, good game but still a loss. Very tough week for us to swallow as we lost two very close games. This game will only make us that much tougher going down the stretch. I'm proud of our boys after all they had to go through to even get to this game.

Very tough loss, we almost pulled it out. This game was for exposure and I think we did well, gave ESPN it's moneys worth. Crappy trip, good game but still a loss. Very tough week for us to swallow as we lost two very close games. This game will only make us that much tougher going down the stretch. I'm proud of our boys after all they had to go through to even get to this game.

yea..it's a tough one, but it didnt mean all that much anyway. at this point, it's all about the america east tournament

Archived