UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA Beats BU(NY)

:rolleyes:

-The crowd, for the most part, was excellent. The Binghamton fans at times, where I was sitting, were drowning out our fans!! That simply cant happen.

-Where the HELL does Binghamton come off calling Albany a "safety school"? I mean, that is a great chant when say Cornell plays someone in hockey, but are you kidding me? Get real.

From across the floor, the only time Bing 'drowned out' our fans was when ours were silent. They just picked their spots, as it's not possible to keep up a continuous noise for 2+ hours.

Annoying as 'safety school' is, chanting 'you wear purple' has no affect on me at all. Grow up. If I see a guy in an open-necked purple silk shirt, I figure he's Italian.

Not that there's anything WRONG with that :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:
-The crowd, for the most part, was excellent. The Binghamton fans at times, where I was sitting, were drowning out our fans!! That simply cant happen.

-Where the HELL does Binghamton come off calling Albany a "safety school"? I mean, that is a great chant when say Cornell plays someone in hockey, but are you kidding me? Get real.

From across the floor, the only time Bing 'drowned out' our fans was when ours were silent. They just picked their spots, as it's not possible to keep up a continuous noise for 2+ hours.

Annoying as 'safety school' is, chanting 'you wear purple' has no affect on me at all. Grow up. If I see a guy in an open-necked purple silk shirt, I figure he's Italian.

Not that there's anything WRONG with that :rolleyes:

Being the royal color that it is, purple rules.

Purple is this year's pink ... lol. In all seriousness though, and to digress slightly here, the Binghamton fans should go into the shopping malls and notice how EVERY major designer clothing store features purple shirts and clothes this year (i.e., Express, A&F, J. Crew, etc.). I may not be a fashion guru, but all one needs to do is open their eyes in Crossgates for one moment to notice that the color purple is indeed in every clothing store. It's just how we saw pink in every darn store a year ago. Heck, I even wear a purple shirt with a black suit (purchased it at S&K; they have purple too, but I'm not sure how many people from Binghamton have the need to wear a suit) for work sometimes. So, in sum, the "you-wear-purple" chant is exactly what I'd expect from a town like Binghamton and their fans.

Archived