UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Storm

Here is the weater report from down here.

There is a nice fine coating of ice on the roadways but it is otherwise passable.

I don't have a ton of room here at my house but if I had to put the team up here for a night and get flights out of JFK/LGA or Islip I could squeeze half of them in here and the other half around the block at Mom and Dad's place :)

Go Great Danes!

SSS!

air was dry prior to the snow coming in....so the radar shows white but the snow isn't quite hitting the ground yet. Soon you should see a fine flurry, then more moderate flurries, escalating to a regular snowfall.

We're Dane fans, and we're pretty good with weather and atmospheric science too --- nice! :)

Singelais' blog now says "So the tentative plan is for 13 members of the team to take a bus to Washington D.C. this morning to catch evening flights. The other two will fly out of Albany on tickets originally meant for UAlbany athletic director Lee McElroy." but he posted this at 5:00 tonight so I'd guess he meant tomorrow, which would agree with Ch. 13 at 6:00. But at the same time Will said travel plans were still up in the air.

Will said he's not interested in playing Boise Sat. or Sunday if it's not on TV.

Unless UAlbany can get more tickets, someone will have to be left behind, maybe even at least one player. Don’t worry, star guard Jamar Wilson will be making the trip. The game might not be on radio if WOFX announcer Greg Tobben can’t accompany the team.

Oh no "partner" can't go.

just kidding all you "partner" fans.

I don't have a problem w/ Tobben or anything...but I'd rather have them take Filien than him since it's being broadcast on ESPNU...maybe they could've figured out a way to get ESPNU's audio on 980AM or perhaps the Bronco radio coverage. I just think having the coach would be a little more important than having the radio announcer (like I said, no hard feelings toward Tobben).

What happens if by some chance the bench players don't make it to Boise? Will UA be forced to play the entire game with the starters? How many of us here expect a win? I'm personally hoping for a strong showing on TV (if they make it) as I'm not sure they can pull of a win this far from home, overcoming these adversities. This isn't about betting against our boys, I'm just trying to be realistic.

Its going to be very very very very tough to pull of a win after all of this. I hope the TV guys make it clear what this team had to go through to get there.

I will be very disappointed if Albany doesn not make it to Boise. If they do, I hope all the Bronco fans will give them a standing ovation.

Boise Forecast for Friday.....57 and Sunny......

Dan Murphy said he spoke to Brian DiPasquale, the bus got to DC this afternoon, one party of six was to fly out of National, go to Denver and arrive in Boise tonight, nine more were to fly out of Dulles, spend the night in Minneapolis, and get to Boise tomorrow. Pat Filien was going to try to fly out of Albany tomorrow.

haha. i took atmospheric sciences as a gen ed, but it was a joke lecture center class with a 2 letter grade curve!!!!!! so naturally i don't remember anything.

Ahem...There are a few Atmospheric Science Grads on this board (Myself). It's one of best programs at Albany that nobody knows about. Here is the website. Good info on it.

http://www.atmos.albany.edu

Archived