UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Siena Fans are Hilarious and Condescending!

I actually thought Tony's was a good post.....don't judge every Siena fan by that idiot saints73. I watched the Siena game and for what it's worth I thought it was a great game....I don't know thats just me.

Tony, good luck in Bridgeport!

I am not saying the 3rd best game on ESPN from noon to 1 (LCC- Marist game )wasn't a good game. But when the 2nd half of it is going up against an Albany game in any sport plus a Syracuse game, I have no interest in watching the LCC game.

bob,

Thats cool, I stayed with it until the outcome was decided in the OT.

Bocedid, you have now actually resorted to name calling??? You are desparate.

Bob, last time I checked this is a winter sports blog. Not sure what reference you are making to a top 10 team????? BTW, sorry you missed a great college game on an ESPN network that people can actually view.

Good luck in Catamount Country!

Bocedid, you have now actually resorted to name calling??? You are desparate.

Bob, last time I checked this is a winter sports blog. Not sure what reference you are making to a top 10 team????? BTW, sorry you missed a great college game on an ESPN network that people can actually view.

Good luck in Catamount Country!

When it comes to you, in my book your always an idiot. I'm just stating the fact and really don't have any reason to be desperate. Why would I be desperate, because you come equipped with facts? You have a very sick obsession with reading and responding to this board, then you'll probably run of to your board to start a thread.......about how great a weekend it was and how you creamed yourself after UA lost. Get a life!

don't judge every Siena fan by that idiot saints73 - bosiydid
Bocedid, you have now actually resorted to name calling??? You are desparate. - saints73

saints73 I don't think it's name calling if it's a seemingly truthful statement that can be validated by most on this board.

If your offended leave - I'm not sure anyone invited you anyway. Your just a slug who occasionally stops in to infect us with your own frustration. Explain why you guys have to schedule 7 wins against 290+ RPI teams to stay over .500. Was the 2 NJIT games necessary, was requesting JMU necessary?

We Albany fans are happy our program is truly improving - improved records and RPIs each of the last three years, while playing in a conference ranked higer than the MAAC 2 of the last 3 years.

I'm glad to she how vastly improved the Saints are...... (?????)

05/06 - MAAC 4th seed - RPI 125 - Conf rank by RPI 14th

06/07 - MAAC 4th seed - RPI 138 - Conf rank by RPI 23rd

With the return of Haddix who was just selected 1st Team All Maac player and who is truly an All Time Great Siena player, the additon of the greatest recruiting class in the US, playing in a much weaker league (the MAAC RPI went down from 14-23) the Saints finished 4th again while the team RPI went from 125-138.

How does such a person of your intelligence or lack of explain that type of program improvement?

Have a nice day !

"Bob, last time I checked this is a winter sports blog." Saints73

No this is an Albany board. Unlike the aint board, we have other sports that we discuss. If that is too much for your brain to handle you could always go back to the LCC board.

"Not sure what reference you are making to a top 10 team?????" Saints73

Then you have some homework to do if you want to stop sounding like an idiot

"Good luck in Catamount Country!" Saints73

Thanks, but you are getting a little ahead of yourself. The games are in Boston this weekend. Both Vermont and Albany have to win 2 games before that game would happen next week.

Bocedid, it's "...you're always an idiot." That may be too much for you, but I thought I would try.

Bob, I was actually giving Albany some props by presuming they would make it to the championship game.

BTW guys, does the trailer park have cable??? If so, enjoy the game tomorrow!

Bocedid, it's "...you're always an idiot." That may be too much for you, but I thought I would try.

Bob, I was actually giving Albany some props by presuming they would make it to the championship game.

BTW guys, does the trailer park have cable??? If so, enjoy the game tomorrow!

Right you are, but if you want to go on about spelling then it's bosiydid not Bocedid. Hopefully that isn't to much for you to handle, at least you can't accuse me of trying.

I actually thought Tony's was a good post.....don't judge every Siena fan by that idiot saints73. I watched the Siena game and for what it's worth I thought it was a great game....I don't know thats just me.

I am not saying the 3rd best game on ESPN from noon to 1 (LCC- Marist game )wasn't a good game. But when the 2nd half of it is going up against an Albany game in any sport plus a Syracuse game, I have no interest in watching the LCC game.

I was at the Marist game and was proud of how our kids battled on ESPN2. The game made our conference and both schools look great. The atmosphere was absolutely unbelievable. One of the 5 best games I've ever been to (I've been to a few). I didn't come back home feeling like a loser (even if I'm a charter member of the LCC). Good luck in Boston guys. I hope I'm rooting for the Danes when it comes time to dance.

I was at the Marist game and was proud of how our kids battled on ESPN2. The game made our conference and both schools look great. The atmosphere was absolutely unbelievable. One of the 5 best games I've ever been to (I've been to a few). I didn't come back home feeling like a loser (even if I'm a charter member of the LCC). Good luck in Boston guys. I hope I'm rooting for the Danes when it comes time to dance.

Nice to see the Siena double standard lives. It is OK for a Siena fan to be proud of how their kids battled in a february game on ESPN2, but it was not OK according to some aints fans for UA fans to be proud of how the kids battled Uconn on CBS last March. Just for the record UConn last season was a far better team than Marist is this season.

I was at the LCC vs. Marist game last week too. It was a fun and exciting game. Apparently, one of my previous posts was read to the contrary; i.e., that it was not a good game or something to that effect. However, I take the opportunity here to say that it was a great game! It was a fun atmosphere too. The seats are SO small there! I actually fell over while trying to walk past people to my seat, and a Marist alum. caught me and literally pulled me back up ... haha. LCC's guards played very well that day (as did the Marist guards ... I enjoyed the student's chant of "NBA, NBA, NBA" when Jordan took free throws late in the game), and Ubiles's first-half dunk on a rebound (where he jumped up, caught the rebound in the air above his head, and then proceeded to dunk it two-handed) was one of the best that I've seen all year. I think all my previous post was meant to convey was that I didn't think the defensive intensity was present in that game like I've seen at many America East games. But then again, Marist shoots the lights out when they are "on," so tight defense can only do so much.

Having said the foregoing, GO Danes in Boston(!), Saints73 is a butt pirate, hopefully we'll see an exciting Marist vs. LCC "Part III" on Sunday (yet another overtime?), and I gotta get to sleep so I can get to Boston early in the AM!!

Since saints73 seems to just tick people off here (and appears to be intent on doing so), can he just be banned from the forum? I have no opinion on this one way or another at all, but I'm just noting that none of us have any kind of federal or state "constitutional" free-speech right to say what we want on this forum: We can be banned or allowed to opine at the mercy of the moderator.

Archived