UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Thanks for the hospitality on the board

I don't think I posted here, but I did enjoy lurking. To be honest I don't know much about a lot of the smaller NCAA programs and enjoyed learning about Albany. If I ever catch another one of your games, I will be pulling for the Great Danes (as long as it is not against UVA).

good luck...your coach is doing a good job .....i remember pete G and he stunk

I don't think I posted here, but I did enjoy lurking. To be honest I don't know much about a lot of the smaller NCAA programs and enjoyed learning about Albany. If I ever catch another one of your games, I will be pulling for the Great Danes (as long as it is not against UVA).

He stunk as a coach, but he was doing the Play-by=play for Westwood radio. Since he recruited most of the guys, it was fun to hear his coverage.

As a fanbase do you guys like being referred to as the Scoby's? No disrespect intended in that question, but I heard it and was wondering if it was accepted team name or was it viewed as disrespectful?

He stunk as a coach, but he was doing the Play-by=play for Westwood radio. Since he recruited most of the guys, it was fun to hear his coverage.

As a fanbase do you guys like being referred to as the Scoby's? No disrespect intended in that question, but I heard it and was wondering if it was accepted team name or was it viewed as disrespectful?

Personally, I don't like it.

i dont mind it but dane would be better.

going back to 94 when i was 1 of 100 in the stands we did enjoy yelling scooby doo at the mascot.....back in the DIII days.

How come Hotaling and Graber weren't comin off the bench....Teddy could have hit a few 3's

i dont mind it but dane would be better.

going back to 94 when i was 1 of 100 in the stands we did enjoy yelling scooby doo at the mascot.....back in the DIII days.

How come Hotaling and Graber weren't comin off the bench....Teddy could have hit a few 3's

I'm not much of a fan of it either. I'd prefer Danes. Congrats to UVA. They are a very good hoops team, and if we're going to lose to a team from a major conference, I would rather lose to an academically-respected school like UVA because they have historically been one of the top-ranked public universities in the country (along with Michigan and UC-Berkeley). I hope in the next 10 to 20 years, we see the 4 major universities in New York (save Bingo) approach schools like UVA in the US News & W.R. rankings.

I'm not much of a fan of it either. I'd prefer Danes. Congrats to UVA. They are a very good hoops team, and if we're going to lose to a team from a major conference, I would rather lose to an academically-respected school like UVA because they have historically been one of the top-ranked public universities in the country (along with Michigan and UC-Berkeley). I hope in the next 10 to 20 years, we see the 4 major universities in New York (save Bingo) approach schools like UVA in the US News & W.R. rankings.

I don't like it at all. Agree with your post

Nice post... Thank you... You guys lose as respectfully as you win! Great fanbase. I've just become a Dane fan!

Archived