UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Anyone depressed?

I too want to play LLC at home but I have mixed feelings. I like the fact that at the TUC you can get a lot of people in there and expand the fanbase by drawing more of the region to the game. As a fan though, I want LLC to come to our place and get their eardrums blown out. What I don't want to happen is to play them twice a year or not play at all. This is a great rivalry that should continue. If it's gonna be at the TUC, Siena fans gotta give up some seats and let us into the good areas of the arena. Perhaps they could leave that game out of their season ticket package and sell single game tickets only, and split everything 50/50 with UA. That wouldn't be bad.

I think your idea is probably the best and what will eventually happen. As much as I'd love to have them play at SEFCU every now and then, it probably won't happen, but, like I said, I'd love to see that game at the CU!

I'd be fine with playing it every year on Pearl Street. That's where it belongs because like the venue, the game belongs to the fans of the community.

It never again should it be an LCC home game, with all of the benefits that go along with that.

From now on, either its neutral, or we don't want the game.

Archived