UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

$275,000

Patch,.......... "we" as in community don't have to go through the....is he staying or going situation again for a while..................................... bosiydid

Funny. I enjoyed this - King Dane

King Dane you think this is funny?

I would think it's hilarious, if I wasn't going through so much agony!!!!! :lol::rolleyes::lol:

Only two things can happen.....

1. He'll stay at UA

2. He'll go to St. Bonnies

Either way he'll have a very nice GIG!!!

Brown can't really be a loser in this match.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you sure there is no way he can't coach both teams? With a number of assistants and free use of a corporate jet (anybody have one available?) it seems doable. Two-a-days would be tough, and UA couldn't play the Bonnies anymore. Combined salary in the $500K range should do it.

Some individual monikored "inside the situation" on the bonnies board is saying done deal Will stays for $250 w higher incentives...

this person is new to that board this month and also seemed to know about the Browns trip to Olean in advance of it...the entry concludes by saying wathc

Albany news at 6pm...(lets keep fingers crossed!!)

On a side note...have y'all been looking at the numbers of visitors at one time...I think we have been close to 100 all day. Talk about growth in the program.

Also...unwavering support from the community and alumni regarding Will's status. Who would have thought that calls, e-mails, letters, would be sent to the school offering support for a COACH?!

ATL_DANE...if the reports are true...this should show you that the school is making a move up the DI ladder(maybe not UGA's level...but a significant step).

Don't want to surmise but having been involved in business and personal/career negotiations for now into my 6th decade...here's where I would suggest things could very well be at the moment:

A. UA could not meet the $275 K demand but the U-A offer is not chopped liver either..and

B. He really doesn't want to go to SBU

Unfortunately....the clock is ticking and he is most likely running out of options....and by virtue of timing he now must either accept less than he perhaps wanted from U-A or he puts it all on the line and goes to SBU...

I would say...DING DING! We have a winner folks.

Will has to ask his wife.

For one thing, she wants to go back to school and has someone else chip in for the costs.

For another, if she felt jilted by McElroy last year, she is letting this thing roll. And roll.

RING! RING!

Don't want to surmise but having been involved in business and personal/career negotiations for now into my 6th decade...here's where I would suggest things could very well be at the moment:

A. UA could not meet the $275 K demand but the U-A offer is not chopped liver either..and

B. He really doesn't want to go to SBU

Unfortunately....the clock is ticking and he is most likely running out of options....and by virtue of timing he now must either accept less than he perhaps wanted from U-A or he puts it all on the line and goes to SBU...

I would say...DING DING! We have a winner folks.

Will has to ask his wife.

For one thing, she wants to go back to school and has someone else chip in for the costs.

For another, if she felt jilted by McElroy last year, she is letting this thing roll. And roll.

RING! RING!

So...are we going to hear good...or bad news in the next four minutes?

I am having a good day...banged out 30 resumes...so I have a feeling the good vibes are going to continue.

So...are we going to hear good...or bad news in the next four minutes?

I am having a good day...banged out 30 resumes...so I have a feeling the good vibes are going to continue.

I know, stupid request, but for those of us who are out of the area, could you please notify us as soon as possible here?

Yes, I know that it might require picking yourself off the floor to do so, but it will be greatly appreciated.

Dane, good luck on your job search.

Archived