UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Jerel Hastings

My gut tells me that Raffa's not coming.

Is anyone concerned that Josh 'Scrap' Martin played at three different high schools? If he comes and performs as he's billed I really don't care if he went to a different high school each month, or if he went to high school at all. I never used to give things like that a second thought. I always viewed a recruit as a four-year gamble and investment. Now though, with guys leaving the program with some frequency, I suppose I'm a little gun shy.

Jarrell Hastings. With a first name like that, we need to make sure there's no Kryptonite in the arena.

My gut tells me that Raffa's not coming.

Is anyone concerned that Josh 'Scrap' Martin played at three different high schools? If he comes and performs as he's billed I really don't care if he went to a different high school each month, or if he went to high school at all. I never used to give things like that a second thought. I always viewed a recruit as a four-year gamble and investment. Now though, with guys leaving the program with some frequency, I suppose I'm a little gun shy.

Jarrell Hastings. With a first name like that, we need to make sure there's no Kryptonite in the arena.

Apparently, as reported by KnickSaint on the Siena board he came across a very recent article talking about Martin and Raffa being a part (together) of a strong backcourt. I guess this is just fun to kick it around when it's slow during the summer. I thought I had it figured out but apparently I was wrong.

Archived