UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Basketball Roster Information Updated

I saw Scrap Martin on campus yesterday and didn't notice a limp, although I obviously wasn't looking for one. Also heard that Jerel will be back in practice today..not sure if that's with any limitations though.

With the info I've read, I would have to put my money on Billy red-shirting. With the season opener less than 3 weeks away, it would seem that he wouldn't be ready until deep into the season anyway. Might as well save his year of eligibility, let him develop more and get used to the college game, and (most importantly) get fully healthy.

Good to read that about Jon. He's an exciting player and definitely a fan favorite.

I feel bad for Billy. Is his back problem something that can be corrected with surgery or is this something he'll struggle with for the rest of his life? I hope Billy, his family and doctors make a sound decision that will improve his quality of life going forward. I've never had a herniated disc but it sounds painful. A medical red-shirt would probably be the best thing for him if his back doesn't improve soon. What kind of workouts (if any) can he participate in now that might help him when he eventually gets on the court?

Haggy -

The Singelais blog reports that Eaton and Friel had to participate in preactices recently

I don't think Coach Eaton is travelling from Quinnipiac to Albany to help Coach Brown out. I'm sure they're good friends but there are certain limits to friendships.

Haggy -
The Singelais blog reports that Eaton and Friel had to participate in preactices recently

I don't think Coach Eaton is travelling from Quinnipiac to Albany to help Coach Brown out. I'm sure they're good friends but there are certain limits to friendships.

Excellent call there, Patch.

I guess I have Quinnipiac on the mind. It's probably a good thing it is Filien, so he can whip the big guys into shape...

Archived