UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Rivals Rankings for NCAA Basketball

I wouldn't be too hard on the MAAC yet ... after tonight, the America East is 1-5.

Mon, Nov 05 Richmond 44 Maine 42 Memphis, Tenn.

Tue, Nov 06 Tennessee-Martin 66 Maine 62 Memphis, Tenn.

Fri, Nov 09 St. Bonaventure 57 Boston University 68 Boston, Mass.

Fri, Nov 09 Vermont 53 George Mason 60 Fairfax, Va.

Fri, Nov 09 Stony Brook 64 Villanova 86 Villanova, Pa.

Fri, Nov 09 Hartford 59 St. Francis College (NY) 62 Brooklyn, N.Y.

UA_2000,

My contention isn't that we are superior or vastly superior to the MAAC. I have no illusions on where the AE stands in the great scheme of things. It's some on the Siena board who continually lecture us on how much BETTER the MAAC is. I submit to you that the two conferences are at best equal. Some would argue that the MAAC is actually weaker since AE has ranked better then the MAAC for two years now.

For sure, it's still much to early to draw a definitive conclusion but the info we have available right now doesn't support the silly assertion made by MAAC fans. After all the AE is "supposed" to crash back to earth and the MAAC is "suppose" to rise. I'm waiting! With each day the picture will get more clear.

Good points ... . The AE also had some good competition for opening night in George Mason and Villy.

Archived