UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ Delaware

One of the statistics that leaps out at me is the turnover differential. With under a minute to play, it's 16-6, Albany having turned the ball over 16 times. Moreover, is the fact that Delaware has only 6 turnovers reflective of a not-so-good defensive effort? I have no idea about the defensive effort because I couldn't watch the game, but it's just a thought I had given the lack of Delaware turnovers. Then again, perhaps the Blue Hens protect and handle the ball that well.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of the statistics that leaps out at me is the turnover differential. With under a minute to play, it's 16-6, Albany having turned the ball over 16 times. Moreover, is the fact that Delaware has only 6 turnovers reflective of a not-so-good defensive effort? I have no idea about the defensive effort because I couldn't watch the game, but it's just a thought I had given the lack of Delaware turnovers. Then again, perhaps the Blue Hens protect and handle the ball that well.

I dont know about defensively...but that is TOO many turnovers.

I am sure the guys are definitely disappointed.

Will just about said it all. Pretty much what I said....and he is PISSED OFF.

Guys will be practicing at 7am after the team bus gets back at 230am.

BOYS...welcome to WORK.

I expect they will come out with fury next game.

Will just about said it all. Pretty much what I said....and he is PISSED OFF.

Guys will be practicing at 7am after the team bus gets back at 230am.

BOYS...welcome to WORK.

I expect they will come out with fury next game.

You are absolutely right....Will was PISSED. I would hate to be one of the players right now. It's going to be a LONG day tomorrow for the guys and deservedly so.

I'm wondering if her days are numbered as the coach?

It is a topic that should be addressed but it seems like there is an adversion to anything that might generate negativity, especially with so many loyal supporters of the program around.

I was thinking about starting a question of the week and this was going to be either my first or second choice.

I'm wondering if her days are numbered as the coach?

It is a topic that should be addressed but it seems like there is an adversion to anything that might generate negativity, especially with so many loyal supporters of the program around.

I was thinking about starting a question of the week and this was going to be either my first or second choice.

You should be able to discuss what ever you want within reason (no slander etc.) without fear of being run off. I know I've had a go around or two about this topic with some around here. Post the question Haggy.....this board isn't Soviet Union.

Archived