UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ Delaware

"This is the best loss we've had," said UAlbany coach Trina Patterson. "This is a momentum swing for us. We got in a deep hole, but we had people step up."

Additional commentary unnecessary.

Unfortunately (I dont think anyone here WANTS someone to be fired), her record, recruiting, etc. will cause UA to cut ties with her at the end of the year.

Fact is, as much as some want to defend her, SHE WON WITH MARI's TEAM. Her recruits have been serviceable, but not of the quality to win basketball games at a level where the team can contend for an AE Title.

We have a solid all-around women's athletic program, however the marquis sport at most school--basketball-- has not produced for the Danes.

Mari's team?

that is not saying much considering she is coaching high school in the Burgh and not very successfull there either!

Simple question- Who were the recruits that were on our most successful team-- Better yet, who brought them in? WARNER.

I acutally dislike Warner (loved Hawkins) but you cannot argue with facts. I too have watched the womans team and they have yet to make significant progress. Dr. McElroy will make the final decision, but nothing short of a .500 record will be good enough in my opinion.

As for your statement about the 'Burgh-- Last I looked, public high schools don't nationally recruit-- You get what you get.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived