UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Pretty sure Siena can stay within FORTY ONE points of Duke.

Great point Haggy

I personally have nothing against Siena, but their misplaced arrogance becomes irritating. - haggyland

Any board where you can find posts regarding Siena what you stated usually rings through.

It's ashame because they really have a good basketball team this year.

But it is evident that they are concerned about us because we are a constant conversation on their board.

• 2 weeks later...

I knew these posts were going to be here. My first look at Memphis this year was pretty impressive. Pretty amazing when Memphis big guys could switch off on guys like Hasbrouck and still be able to guard them. I was wondering if Calapari just recruits guys who can't shoot free throws?

I knew these posts were going to be here. My first look at Memphis this year was pretty impressive. Pretty amazing when Memphis big guys could switch off on guys like Hasbrouck and still be able to guard them. I was wondering if Calapari just recruits guys who can't shoot free throws?

Second time I have seen Memphis on TV.

I watched some of the Georgetown - Memphis game a couple of weeks ago. In that game Memphis looked good. Tonight was not a test.

Pretty sure Siena can stay within FORTY ONE points of Duke - MaacGruff

Maybe you right but they can't stay within 44 of Memphis even when Memphis goes 11 for 32 from the FT Line.

Thank God thet weren't making their FTs or it would have been quadruple ugly.

Archived