UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

All-UA Team

if I had to make an all UA-team, the top 5 guys, not even caring about position would be the following looking at the stats...

Jamar Wilson, '02-'07

Gary Holway, '55-'59

Don Cohen, '57-'61

Andre Duncan, '94-'98

Garry Murray, '90-'94

Reserve - Dan Croutier, '81-'85

Reserve - Todd Cetnar, '96-'00

Reserve - Jim Oppedisano

I am ready to be ripped...opinions please

If you're being a transgender, crossing all generations, you can't leave Margison out. He took UA to its first NCAA appearance after a season of winning about 5-6 games at the buzzer by himself.

Winston Royal was fantastic. 5'9" and got over the rim. He also shot 90% plus from the foul line. He is one guy who might have played well at the DI level.

Good choices but Margison has to be there somewhere, he was a dominant player.

Margison was the first Albany player to put the school really on the map. Although Albany was a Division III team back then, I think that the NCAA tournament back then had D II and DIII teams in it. Margison was the key player in the first 2 NCAA games to which Albany was invited. Although Albany lost its first game by more points than it had ever lost a game (Wagner won by 45), we came back in one of the most exciting games Albany has ever played the following night to defeat the host team Lemoyne, which I think was D II then. (They are today, except in baseball.)

Great list, but Todd Cetnar is at least in the Top 5 on that list. Todd put us on the original DI maps with performances that carried way UNDERMANNED teams. He was also a pretty good player at the top English level.

Archived