UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Perhaps not all is lost? If you remember, many of us had the same doomsday attitude the last time we felt slighted, once the media got involved things became a bit more clear. Are we basing the "flagship" status on the money UA is getting compared to SB and BU?

I simply can't reconcile one thing.....how a non D1 school can get millions and millions of dollars for athletic facilities and we get $iena. I'd love to hear what Dr.McElroy has to say about the prospects for a football stadium. What is the new 2010 project name?

Believe me...it is not good. Get your pen writing hands ready...it is letter time.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let me just say that I hope all those who wrote the letters to the TU crying about UA asking for state funding to build a new football stadium cry just as much for the state giving $22 million to Stony Brook to help FIX their fully functional basketball arena and less then 10 year old Football/Lacrosse Stadium.

Right now....YOU NEED....WE ALL NEED to write the MAYOR (his school...in his City...is second-rate now), the Council, whomever is the WARD REP, the ASSEMBLY, and THE SENATORS.

Very rare that this can change...because we are looking for a 30M change, but those two schools in the nether regions, Stony Brook and Buffalo, are getting 150million or so in funding...while we are getting 78...for the whole campus.

IT IS UP TO THE SENATE TO STALL THIS BUDGET!

I have kept my mouth shut til now...but believe me...I am already constituting a letter. Many of us are SHOCKED!

Archived