UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Maine Postgame

I'd like to see Brent play better also although I thought against Maine a lot of his problems were foul related. I don't mind him out above the three point line as it usually brings a guy from under the hoop out to guard and opens some space for Lillis and Connelly to drive. I don't want to see him hoist 20 threes a game but it is a weapon we have when he's out on the floor.

I agree with the intensity issue if only that it's more evident in the past. More the past couple of years we've had enough guys scoring that if someone was off we could still play well enough to win a lot of the time. This year's team has to work hard every game to have a chance to win and when they don't work hard it shows.

If Martin were healthy on Wednesday it seemed like the kind of game where Coach Brown would have pulled his starting five in the opening minutes and brought in the second group of five like early this year.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived