UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

New uniforms

I think it was D96, that mentioned something about getting rid of the black and going back to purple unie's. What do people think about the purple uniforms? I personally am NOT a huge fan, our purple just seems a bit to purple for my taste. I really hope they go with the tight look jerseys though like UNC and Texas. Personally, I like them much more then the lose jerseys that look like rags. Anyway, just throwing this out there.

While I'd prefer purple, I don't care much as long as they use gold numbers on the dark jerseys - purple on black is impossible to read.

And I hope they don't mimic the purple with horizontal stripes like on the new cheerleader unis.

Archived