UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Binghamton/UA Game Thread

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently on the radio, they said that Broadus pushed one of our coaches. Classless - his first year and he's starting crap already. This was in front of Commissioner Nero too - who knows. I just hope none of our players get suspended for anything. Someone above mentioned something about Turley pushing someone. Let's pray not.

COACHES FIGHTING!!! OOO BOY!

That was a dirtbag move on the part of the B*tchCats and their Coach, did not even want to shake hands whne WB extended.

Classless

Flush Hard!

It's a long way to Vestal!

Jon.....it's coach Brown who's the "classless Stony Brook bag"......or so you would think if you listened to some UVM and BUNY fans. Never mind that KB didn't pick up the phone or return a call.

That was a dirtbag move on the part of the B*tchCats and their Coach, did not even want to shake hands whne WB extended.

Classless

Flush Hard!

It's a long way to Vestal!

Broadus is a classless hoodlum. Brown extended his hand and he turned away

I hope Mark Singelais can find something out and post a blog entry tonight!!!

In the meantime, I was wrong about this team WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

I just wish we weren't playing home against BU(MA).

If someone told me that our road conference games went like the following (6-2), I would have swore that we'd win the conference outright:

at Maine (Win)

at UVM (Win)

at Hartford (Win)

at Boston University (Win)

at Bingo (Win)

at Stonybrook (Win)

at UNH (Loss)

at UMBC (Loss)

How funny is Mark Singelais's pre-game blog entry regarding the coach's encounter prior to the game? How ironic?!

UAlbany’s Brown, Binghamton’s Broadus shake hands

February 27, 2008 at 7:07 pm by Mark Singelais, Staff writer

What were you expecting, a fistfight? UAlbany coach Will Brown and Binghamton coach Kevin Broadus exchanged a brief handshake at midcourt just prior to the national anthem at tonight’s Binghamton-UAlbany game.

It couldn’t be called a warm exchange. They made eye contact but Broadus didn’t say anything.

Binghamton students held up signs that said, “I’m a Broadus Guy,” a reference to Brown’s remark last month that he’s an “Al Walker guy,” the previous Binghamton coach.

Incidentally, Brown changed his starting lineup by inserting freshman guard Tim Ambrose in place of junior guard Jerel Hastings. Ambrose scored UAlbany’s first basket on a jumper with 18:25 left in the half.

Oooohhh.....Keep us non-video or audio watchers updated!

Head over to the AE Forum for my blow by blow. Turley got involved after one our coaches was pushed.

Kevin Broadus is a piece of $iena. He brings in piece of $iena kids...four of them...and is bringing the same bull$iena he brought with him from G-Town and GW.

That took away from a tough fought battle.

Archived